No announcement yet.

Who would you rather face first round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team scares nobody. I honestly don't like any of the potential matchups.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Honestly hoping for a first round implosion from the Raps

They need to get their head on straight. Enough of this BS

I mirror mchappy's comment about how this is the least emotionally invested I have ever been in a Raptors team. It's just insane to watch them make the same mistakes over and over and over and everyone saying that "its just a slump" or "wait till the offseason" or whatever excuse.

Drastic changes are needed.
      Last edited by OldSkoolCool; Sun Apr 5, 2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Playing the Wiz is a win-win scenario. We win, we avoid Lebron in the second round. We lose, Casey has to figure out a way to get his rock out of the ACC.

Comment

Bulls last 5 games:

@ORL
          @MIA
          vsPHI
          @BRO
          vsATL

Raps last 5 games:

@CHA
          @ORL
          @MIA
          @BOS
          vsCHA

There's still a very good chance we play the Bukcs in the 1st roudn.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            Bulls last 5 games:

@ORL
            @MIA
            vsPHI
            @BRO
            vsATL

Raps last 5 games:

@CHA
            @ORL
            @MIA
            @BOS
            vsCHA

There's still a very good chance we play the Bukcs in the 1st roudn.
            The ATL game will likely see Hawks rest all of their starters. That game should be a win for the Bulls. Bulls should go 4-1 which should secure third seed. I don't think the Bulls want to see the Wizards in the first round and I am pretty confident we will be playing WASH in the first round.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
              We didn't sweep Atlanta, they beat the shit out of us on January 16th, and that's what I'd expect to happen in the playoffs.

Playing for a 2nd round matchup is stupid at this point, especially when it means getting a tougher 1st round matchup.
              And our first 2 wins was before Atlanta figured out how to play.
              Last edited by Nilanka; Tue Apr 7, 2015, 09:59 AM.

Comment

At this point, there's nothing Casey can do to improve the defense. It's simply too late for that. So our best chance of advancing means outscoring our opponent.

The Bucks are one of the lowest scoring teams in the league.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  And our first 2 wins was before Atlanta figured our how to play.
                  Didn't we crush Atlanta after the All Star break?

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                    Sadly, that was our last good game. But yes, it was the first game after the break.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'm hoping for a match up against the Bucks. It will make for a boring series, but I want to get a victory of a J. Kidd team in the playoffs after losing to Brooklyn last season.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                        Sadly, that was our last good game. But yes, it was the first game after the break.
                        Made how the rest of the season went all the more disappointing. We beat them so bad I thought we were going to really get on a roll...and then the wheels came off my joy ride.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                          We did.

But Hawks also crushed us just a month prior. So I'd call those games a wash.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            At this point, there's nothing Casey can do to improve the defense. It's simply too late for that. So our best chance of advancing means outscoring our opponent.

The Bucks are one of the lowest scoring teams in the league.
                            Yup, that's how I see it as well, regardless of how many times Casey talks about D. It's not improving whatsoever, so we just need to out gun the opponents in the playoffs.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Yup, that's how I see it as well, regardless of how many times Casey talks about D. It's not improving whatsoever, so we just need to out gun the opponents in the playoffs.
                              with our 21st ranked pace....

Comment

http://news.nationalpost.com/sports/...n-the-playoffs

Great article breaking down Raps 1st round opponents (Bucks or Wiz)- 5% chance we face either the Bulls or Nets, 95% chance its Bucks or Wiz.

Comment

Working...
                                X