Game #79: Toronto Raptors 101 - Orlando Magic 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    He is a great inspiration and proof that hard work pays off in the NBA. I'm really going to miss him when MU dumps him for cap relief and picks

#HeartlessBastards
    Right I forgot you had Masai on speed dial...
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Right I forgot you had Masai on speed dial...
      Blackberry - I text him then he calls me back and we discuss things on our iPhones - like normal people

Comment

Blackberry - I text him then he calls me back and we discuss things on our iPhones - like normal people
        Hahah According to the commercial, he's got one of those weird Blackberry things ... I wonder about that.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Hahah According to the commercial, he's got one of those weird Blackberry things ... I wonder about that.
          Saw one and its huge. Rather just message someone using a laptop. It kinda looks like a label maker

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
            You always rather to be healthy than not
            While I completely agree, James Johnson should be getting so much more burn than Ross. Demar Freaking Derozan is more of a 3-Point threat than TRoss. That's sad.

Comment

Saw one and its huge. Rather just message someone using a laptop. It kinda looks like a label maker
              Hahaha I knew I'd seen it before!

Comment

While I completely agree, James Johnson should be getting so much more burn than Ross. Demar Freaking Derozan is more of a 3-Point threat than TRoss. That's sad.
                OG is our king

Comment

• When I realize we could have had drummond instead of Ross

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Awwwwee
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• i am not impressed by squeeking out a win against one of the worst teams in the league.

And this nonsense about provem and stuff? dude got 29 on 21 shots, and his counterpart had 19 points on 18 shots....

Comment

• Dipo is a beast in his second season. He is going to have a much better career.

Comment

• Bear wrote: View Post
                          i am not impressed by squeeking out a win against one of the worst teams in the league.

And this nonsense about provem and stuff? dude got 29 on 21 shots, and his counterpart had 19 points on 18 shots....
                          Lowry was bad - no question.

Going to give him benefit of doubt on injury return.

DeRozan was good.

1.38 points per shot is nothing to turn your nose up to. It is not far off elite and better than average.

It was an OMG game in terms of efficiency (like 1.75+ops) but it was good and quite respectable.

Comment

DD's three has been falling lately, I wonder if it was just a confidence thing.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              I think it s a corner three thing.

He should NEVER take the 3 above the break unless it is a shot clock/quarter beater.

But the corner is all good.

The corner 3 is the same distance as a long 2 above the break afterall.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                I think a lot of it has to do with his mechanics/shooting form. I noticed this year he shoots the 3 ball similar to how he normally shoots. Form is similar. He's more balanced. No exaggerated leg kick like in the past.

In the past he shoots the 3 ball very awkwardly. Very different from how he normally shoots.

And to anyone here that actually plays basketball, you know that form/mechanics is crucial if you want to be a great shooter.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X