Game #81: Toronto Raptors 93 - Boston Celtics 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #81: Toronto Raptors 93 - Boston Celtics 95

And then there were two. Toronto has wrapped up home court advantage. Coach Casey claims he does not care about seeding, nor should his team. We will find out for sure tonight. Toronto starts the night in fourth place, on a collision course with either Washington or Milwaukee. Boston starts the night in seventh, and expect to face Cleveland.

Subplots: This fan would really like to see the team win 50. I get the feeling the players would, too. Kyle Lowry continues to get back in a groove before the playoffs start next weekend. Amir Johnson might give it a go. If not, the irrepressible Tyler Hansbrough will once again take his spot in the starting lineup, where he has flourished by playing primarily at his natural position, power forward.

Lou Williams continues his quiet campaign for Sixth Man of the Year honors. Like any good sharpshooter, he does his talking on the court.

Oh, yes. Get Smart!
    Last edited by caccia; Tue Apr 14, 2015, 01:53 PM.

I am extremely lazy to check, is this game tonight?

Comment

i am too lazy to reply
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

Yes it's tonight at 7:30PM PST TSN
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Yes it's tonight at 7:30PM PST TSN
          So that's what, 10:30PM Eastern time?

Comment

Lets just win and play basketball the right way tonight.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Lets just win and play basketball the right way tonight.
              You're asking for too much.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Raptors motto : Never ever get tired of beating the Celtics.

Comment

Big game tonight. If we lose, I think we're gonna be stuck at the 4 seed. If we win, I think we're going to get the 3 seed. Both Chicago and us have easily winnable games for our last ones of the season, Chicago against an Atlanta team who will likely be resting all of their starters, and us against an injury decimated Hornets team.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Raptors motto : Never ever get tired of beating the Celtics.
                    Hah, green stuff reminds me of the Celtics, even fucking grass looks like Celtics, that's why my garden is full of dried weed.

Comment

With the season ending is anyone noticing how much more competitive the league will be looking next year top to bottom. There's a lot more teams showing upward growth than down, probably the effects of the new cba kicking in, but will it be wiped away by the new TV deal?

Comment

draps wrote: View Post
                        With the season ending is anyone noticing how much more competitive the league will be looking next year top to bottom. There's a lot more teams showing upward growth than down, probably the effects of the new cba kicking in, but will it be wiped away by the new TV deal?
                        The difference next year is that I don't see any teams that will for sure be tanking. This year we had quite a few teams purposefully tanking in Philly, Knicks, Lakers, and Minnesota to a degree, although that may have just been bad luck.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Hah, green stuff reminds me of the Celtics, even fucking grass looks like Celtics, that's why my garden is full of dried weed.

Does it look like this?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Does it look like this?

Comment

#Tank4Fourth

Comment

Working...
                              X