No announcement yet.

Game #81: Toronto Raptors 93 - Boston Celtics 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice Lou jog back after that turnover?

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
      We should be. Their strengths are what we a horrendous at.
      psrs1 wrote: View Post
      I think posters like yourself underestimate the Wizards....
      They struggled against a Hawks team resting their starters. They're not giving me a reason to fear them.

Comment

• We can't hold a lead for our life! Paul Pierce is right there is absolutely nothing to fear about us. Can't play D, can't rebound, make boneheaded play after boneheaded play and the list goes on.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          They struggled against a Hawks team resting their starters. They're not giving me a reason to fear them.
          we lost to the celtics, and probably will do so again...

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            and see, this is why the raptors will never be as good defensively as the Celtics. Refs don't let them play like Boston.
            No the reason is we take plays off. We don't pride ourselves on our defense, and are very inconsistent.

Comment

No the reason is we take plays off. We don't pride ourselves on our defense, and are very inconsistent.
              watch the celtics guards on defence and count the obvious fouls taht go uncalled, it's ridiculous.

Comment

we lost to the celtics, and probably will do so again...
                Cavs lost to the Celtics too? They've been playing well lately. Top 3 in East since all star break.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Not to mention we swept Washington this season, including beating them twice after our play had turned to sh*t. Between last year and this season, Washington had struggled against us because they don't match up well with us.

Comment

• Lou is shooting 1-7, but has 11 points.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                      Not to mention we swept Washington this season, including beating them twice after our play had turned to sh*t. Between last year and this season, Washington had struggled against us because they don't match up well with us.
                      Didn't Brooklyn go 4-0 against Miami last season?

Comment

• Why on the fast break do we look for threes instead of twos. Why. The most fundamental things we struggle with lol
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

watch the celtics guards on defence and count the obvious fouls taht go uncalled, it's ridiculous.
                          I'm not saying it isn't. But look at the Bulls defense too. They get a way with a lot of hand checks. This is because they are known to play that kinda D.

Comment

• Has there ever been a SMOY battle?

Comment

• Lowry is now 4-17 with 4 assists.

Comment

I'm not saying it isn't. But look at the Bulls defense too. They get a way with a lot of hand checks. This is because they are known to play that kinda D.
                                yeah well the whole thing started with the Celtics big three era where they mugged everyone and got away with it because they're superstars. then Thibodeau brought his "aura" to chicago and they get to do the same thing.

The inequality in refereeing for different teams makes the NBA so fucking stupid sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X