Raptors Republic 2015 Playoff Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I say whoever places last should have to rock an avatar of Landry Fields in drag for one month after the playoffs. If we get ten yes votes that will be a rule and if you don't like it you can opt out of the pool. So vote yes/no if you'd like to see that.
    What happened to this

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
      What happened to this
      My guess (at least it was for me): the Raptors getting swept destroyed most of the interest.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
        What happened to this
        Damn, you wound up beating me by 1 game - 62.96% to 61.73%! Congrats!

By the end of it, I think there were only five of us still picking.

For the record, coming in last place out of 26 entrants (granted most stopped picking after the Raptors series) was Yabadabayolo, with a whopping 4.94%!

Does that mean Yabadabayolo gets to use this as his avatar until the regular season starts?!?!?!

Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Tue Jun 23, 2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post

By the end of it, I think there were only 6 or 7 of us still picking.

For the record, coming in last place out of 26 entrants (granted most stopped picking after the Raptors series) was Yabadabayolo, with a whopping 4.94%!
          Yea I know had a good time. I'm assuming that you picked cavs game 6 because it was tied up until game 5. Good effort tho!

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
            My guess (at least it was for me): the Raptors getting swept destroyed most of the interest.
            Basically. I stuck with it until I had some real life stuff happen.

Congrats to rapfan10!

Also yabadabayolo should wear that avy for at least a week (I think we said a month, but I can't remember if he agreed to that or not).

Comment

Shit i completely forgot about this lol.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Does that mean Yabadabayolo gets to use this as his avatar until the regular season starts?!?!?!

Lol just saw this thread now.

I completely forgot about the pick em pool and, I guess I lost really badly.

But I lost another bet which must be honoured first, I'll use this as my avatar once this hideous one is gone.
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
                  Lol just saw this thread now.

I completely forgot about the pick em pool and, I guess I lost really badly.

But I lost another bet which must be honoured first, I'll use this as my avatar once this hideous one is gone.
                  Yabadabayojoe?

Comment

Yabadabayojoe?
                    For the next month. Jess

Comment

Well. Looks like it's happening

Comment

yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Well. Looks like it's happening
                        From Joe Johnson worship to this ahahahahaha
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                        X