• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    dafuq are we doing on offense.
    well obviously raps put few $$ on +10.5 spread

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
      Really? Wow, okay...they went from one of the best to one of the worst from the All Star game on and it was because they missed shots. Okay...dude, this game is way more sophisticated than you're giving it credit for.
      wat. theres alot more that happned. im just saying you cant pin it all on casey. the coaches AND the players starting fucking up in different ways. If you think its all casey fault, then i think the game is more sophisticated than YOUR giving it credit for
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• How many shots did Charlotte miss? Is that Raps defence? Are we screwed against an actual good team?

Comment

• who you want to play in the second round ATL if you win you play chi is you lose you have to face us.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            Can't believe it's over. I felt like we were 24-7 just yesterday.
            Honestly, that feels like such a long time ago.

Lowry plays well = the team does well
            OG is our king

Comment

• If everyone's cool with it, I'll make the next game thread tomorrow, since I made the thread for this win.

If someone wants to start a new streak for the playoffs, put up the thread, but if there isn't one, I'm making a game thread tomorrow evening.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                If everyone's cool with it, I'll make the next game thread tomorrow, since I made the thread for this win.

If someone wants to start a new streak for the playoffs, put up the thread, but if there isn't one, I'm making a game thread tomorrow evening.
                With all do respect fam, i think joey needs to come out of retirement and make the thread

WHERE ARE YOU JOEY
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  With all do respect fam, i think joey needs to come out of retirement and make the thread

WHERE ARE YOU JOEY
                  We have exhausted Joey's powers by bickering about DD and JV too much. We must go on without his guidance.
                  OG is our king

Comment

• are fate is about to be decided.

Comment

• Just following lineups, looks like Chicago is playing starters down the stretch against Hawks' 3rd unit? Safe to say Bulls don't want Wizards.

Comment

• Wizards

Comment

• lets keep the season sweep going of the wizards #fuckwashington

Comment

• Supposedly our new slogan is changing from We The North to This Is It. Love it. I fucking hate Paul Pierce, can't wait to beat him.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• John wall, beal, pierce....... et al.

Careful what ya wish for man.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                The times have apparently been released. I was told by someone I know at MLSE that the Raps Game 1 will either be the Saturday game at 5:30 EST or the Sunday game at 5:30 EST.
                                Spoke with two Raptors employees tonight at game and they said rumor was Sat either 1230 or 330.

Comment

Working...
                                X