Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 'Jurassic Park' - F*CK WASHINGTON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything 'Jurassic Park' - F*CK WASHINGTON!

I am thinking about reaching Maple Leafs Square for the playoff openers.
    Didn't get to go last year, but I want to experience the ACC atmosphere for playoff time

Will it be the same thing like last year?

Everything Raptors Square related !!!

Hey guys, so im gonna be attending the whole raptors square shabangabang for this year playoffs cause im broke as hell and cant afford the playoff tickets. This will be my first time being in "jurassic park" for the playoff games. What do i need to know before i attend the game. Like is it free to attend (im assuming it is), how early should i arrive to get a good spot, etc...I dont really know what to expect other than the fact thats its gonna be crazy! If you guys could throw in your 2 cents about the whole experience, it would be much appreciated! Go Raps!

Comment

Arrive early, maybe like 2 hours early if you want to stand at the front or want a seat in the bleachers. It was crazy when I went last year.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

BYOB and hide it from the feds

Comment

Game starts at 12:30
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

2kfeen wrote: View Post
            I am thinking about reaching Maple Leafs Square for the playoff openers.
            Didn't get to go last year, but I want to experience the ACC atmosphere for playoff time

Will it be the same thing like last year?
            They said last night it opens 3 hours prior to gametime.

Comment

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                BYOB and hide it from the feds
                Yup. Helps if you have a GF/wife/female friend who is well endowed that you can smuggle a mickey or two in their cleavage.

Comment

Was at Jurassic Park for about four games last year. The atmosphere was unreal. Def come at least two hours early to guarantee entry. Security is pretty tight. Pat down, bag check etc. Not sure how some of y'all snuck in Mickeys? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Yup. Helps if you have a GF/wife/female friend who is well endowed that you can smuggle a mickey or two in their cleavage.
                    Pretty much why I love my gf

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                      You'd think they would just capitalize on the event by getting a permit to serve alcohol and selling it at their usual ridiculous prices. They are so behind the times.

Comment

Fuck Pierce.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                          Was at Jurassic Park for about four games last year. The atmosphere was unreal. Def come at least two hours early to guarantee entry. Security is pretty tight. Pat down, bag check etc. Not sure how some of y'all snuck in Mickeys? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          It opens 3 hours prior to gametime. So 930am Sat.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                            Fuck Pierce.

Somebody needs to get that 34 wheelchair sign out of storage. That was classic last year.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X