No announcement yet.

2015 Playoff Round #1: Raptors v Wizards - Predictions/Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone think this series will possibly be scouted by Kevin Durant? Speculation has both teams as potential destinations for him..

Comment

m.

WHO VOTED FOR "RAPS LOSE"???????

CSIS better put you on the watchlist!!!

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        ESPN's 5-on-5 weighs in, with the majority picking Toronto to win.

LINK: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/...layoff-preview
        This means nothing. This crew had Spurs and Pacers winning last night. The truth is no one who watches the Raptors knows for sure what you will get night in and night out. What would tell me that we have grown is when we get that lead do we let up a little as per usual or go even harder. It is time for DD to step up. I did really like KL's intensity last night and am hopeful it carries forward. I think last May 2nds game 7 loss still weighs on him heavily.

Comment

Raps in 5.

We win game 1 and 2, lose game 3, but win games 4 and 5 to win the series.

Paul Pierce cries himself to sleep.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

one to wrote: View Post
            Does anyone think this series will possibly be scouted by Kevin Durant? Speculation has both teams as potential destinations for him..
            Nope. He said he's not watching any playoff games. In his words, "hell no".
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

FUCKING SWEEP BITCHES!

Comment

one to wrote: View Post
                Drake should invite him to sit courtside with him at a home game. The league and media would sh*t their pants.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Don't need JV to be an offensive force. Just to be efficient and be a glass eater. This is probably Ross' last chance to stay in Toronto. I just can imagine Ross being as bad as last year. Just need to make open look and play focused D.
                  Think next year will be Ross' last chance to show he has potential to be a decent 3 and D. This has been a lost year really regarding his development

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Drake should invite him to sit courtside with him at a home game. The league and media would sh*t their pants.
                    Drake should also give him a raps jersey to wear to the games

Comment

jerome wrote: View Post
                      Drake should also give him a raps jersey to wear to the games
                      with Durant & number 35 on the back
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                        Nope. He said he's not watching any playoff games. In his words, "hell no".
                        Durrant doesn't care about the Raptors.

Wiz in 6. a lot of Raps backers on this but I can't back the worse defensive team in this series (Raps) over a team that has been to the 2nd round already.

That season sweep means nothing and it will end up biting them in the behind, because Washington will have plenty of motivation in a 7 game series. Don't see the Raptors pulling this one out, especially if it's going to be a 3 ball iso offence. That style of basketball doesn't work in the playoffs.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Both teams are in no - win situations the loser gets rid of the coach and the winner most likely keeps everything status quo
                          I think there's approximately a 5% chance Washington keeps Wittman. He makes Casey look like Pop.
                          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

YUP !
                            I think you'd come to the same conclusion even IF YOU TAKE THE LAST 50 games of the season

guyroch wrote: View Post
                            if you take the last 30 games of the season ... Isn't this playoff match up made up of two two sub 500 teams ?

Comment

I wanted to avoid Was, but it is what it is . Reg. season mean Sh!t
                              However, it seems that Wiz are even more dysfunctional than us, plus our coach looks good in comparison; plus HOMe court.
                              That's why I get the raps in 7.
                              Lou will be very helpful because he can keep our inconsistent offense at float when nothing is working.
                              But the main key will be REBOUNDING. If we clean things up just enough, we'll be OK.

And I'm probably saying this wearing my fan hat, cause deep down, I know 23rd rank defense typically get bounced in the 1st round.

sleepz wrote: View Post

Wiz in 6. a lot of Raps backers on this but I can't back the worse defensive team in this series (Raps) over a team that has been to the 2nd round already.

That season sweep means nothing and it will end up biting them in the behind, because Washington will have plenty of motivation in a 7 game series. Don't see the Raptors pulling this one out, especially if it's going to be a 3 ball iso offence. That style of basketball doesn't work in the playoffs.
                              Last edited by distorsun; Fri Apr 17, 2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post

You couldn't be more correct. You can't win in the playoffs with the level of D we play. It's as simple as that. I'm keeping the faith because at the end of the day I'm a Raptors fan but realistically Washington should win.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X