Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game 1: Washington Wizards 93 - Toronto Raptors 86 (OT) (Was 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapzlife wrote: View Post
    Does the ACC require printed copy of the ticket or can I just pull it up on my smartphone??
    you can pull it up on your phone. Just have to be able to scan the bar code. I usually save them as pdfs
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• 3 hours to go! Some football at 3pm(uk time) and then Raps vs Wizards. WHAT A DAY OF GETTING DRUNK
      Last edited by rocwell; Sat Apr 18, 2015, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Two hours!!

Comment

• just put $2000 down on raps to win, moneyline baby. there is not a single chance that we lose this game that is a 100% guaranteed. as for all the naw sayers don't worry about them they tend to have a negative outlook on everything in there lives. its just the type of people that like to say i told you so when there right about something 1 out of ten times lol ...... LETS GO RAPTORS the switch has been turned on and were looking at the best back court in the east DD and KL healthy agian at the same time wooooohooooo

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

Even if he loses both ankles, Amir should be a Raptor for life

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Even if he loses both ankles, Amir should be a Raptor for life
              Freeze him in carbonite like Han Solo
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                just put $2000 down on raps to win, moneyline baby. there is not a single chance that we lose this game that is a 100% guaranteed. as for all the naw sayers don't worry about them they tend to have a negative outlook on everything in there lives. its just the type of people that like to say i told you so when there right about something 1 out of ten times lol ...... LETS GO RAPTORS the switch has been turned on and were looking at the best back court in the east DD and KL healthy agian at the same time wooooohooooo
                Just because you did this we're losing. Thanks man. You just just jinxed the fuck out of this.

Comment

• In Jurassic park right now.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    Am I a terrible parent for not letting my daughter go to her basketball league today because I want to watch game 1? Asking for a friend.
                    Tell your friend it's ok. Any self respecting kiddie league should be showing the game on a big screen somewhere.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      In Jurassic park right now.
                      Whats it look like boss?

Comment

• Lets go Raptors! Im so pumped!
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Only the biggest of doobies will calm my nerves right now

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            What's GV snapchat? And any other players if you have them and they're entertaining?
                            Gv: greivis21

Ross: t.ross31

Batman: pat_patterson
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                              just put $2000 down on raps to win, moneyline baby. there is not a single chance that we lose this game that is a 100% guaranteed. as for all the naw sayers don't worry about them they tend to have a negative outlook on everything in there lives. its just the type of people that like to say i told you so when there right about something 1 out of ten times lol ...... LETS GO RAPTORS the switch has been turned on and were looking at the best back court in the east DD and KL healthy agian at the same time wooooohooooo
                              Never BET ON YOUR TEAM ON A BIG GAME. NEVER! HAVE YOU EVER FELT A DOUBLE HEARTACHE? SHIT IS NOT HEALTHY

Comment

• Waiting for this for 82 games.

Let''s get IT!

And send some Wizards back to Hogwarts! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X