Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game 1: Washington Wizards 93 - Toronto Raptors 86 (OT) (Was 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS GAME THE LOST DUE TO THE REBOUNDS

Washington Wizards 61 REB (19 OF, 42 DEF

Toronto Raptors 48 REB (10 OF, 38 DEF)

Comment

• #WeAintTheFourth

#WeWantEveryoneAndEverything to #ProveEm we can lose to them! Oh yeah.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        We should trade him... We don't play him in crunch time anyways..... He's a bit overrated so maybe we can get a good piece for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        We need a new coach. All this vitriol toward Pierce... Derozan, Lowry couldnt carry that guy's jock. Guy backs it up. What do the raptors do? All talk.

Whole mind set needs to change on this team. Starting w a coaching change and then Lowry and Demar need to both realize that they're border line allstars. If way better players than them can share the ball, then they can too. Hate the mindset of this team right now. Fucking egotistic bitches. Lunatics running the asylum.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          well shit..we wanted Wizards and we got them
          Need to play for more than 6 in minutes in 4th

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            We also wanted the magic. ..

And the Nets......
            careful what you wish for...lesson that we refuse to learn
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Welp, sorry about the loss everybody. I still maintain that having a bunch of 666s everywhere probably angered the basketball gods, I doubt they approve of our unholy alliance with Drake.

007 has dibs on the next Game thread, hopefully he can get that out there soon so we can start focusing on next game.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                I'd prefer to trade the All-Star in his prime who could only put up a 6-20 today
                Why am I not surprised.... At least I know I have an all-star..... Plus nobody trades all stars in their primes unless they want out.....Only fools or Philadelphia

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                  Nene played 21 mins and had 12 points 13 rebounds

Gooden played 23 mins and had 6 points 10 rebounds

JV played 24 mins and had 6 points and 8 rebounds

What are you guys watching? I don't see a star here folks.... Enough with the excuses!

JUst not good enough.... Makes sense that he doesn't play much in crunch time...too slow man

I'm not saying he's a star but our supposed stars completely shit the fucking bed

And you trying to blame the guy who played 24 minutes?

Are you fucking serious with the bullshit? ?
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I'm not saying he's a star but our supposed stars completely shit the fucking bed

he's definitely a special1.

Comment

• Comment

well it shouldn't give him a free pass either.

Comment

• This.

Comment

well it shouldn't give him a free pass either.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                              We need a new coach. All this vitriol toward Pierce... Derozan, Lowry couldnt carry that guy's jock. Guy backs it up. What do the raptors do? All talk.

Whole mind set needs to change on this team. Starting w a coaching change and then Lowry and Demar need to both realize that they're border line allstars. If way better players than them can share the ball, then they can too. Hate the mindset of this team right now. Fucking egotistic bitches. Lunatics running the asylum.
                              New coach then roster moves. Casey is a terrible coach which means nobody knows how good or bad players are. Calipari might be an organizational dream. Give him a 6 year Stevens deal

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                he's definitely a special1.
                                DD goes 6-20 and he's trying to blame others lmao

No point in taking to someone who's that delusional
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X