Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game 1: Washington Wizards 93 - Toronto Raptors 86 (OT) (Was 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Watch him defensively
    Watch him offensively ..... Good D but 2/6 fg and 0/4 from threes.....he's supposed to give us 3 & D.....

So far he's giving us half of what we need...... Not very good but we'll definitely take it over last year where we got nothing from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• JJ Pierce shenanigans aside, we're losing because we're missing WIDE OPEN looks. If those don't start dropping, it won't matter if we put Scottie Pippen on Peirce -- we're not gonna win with 80 pts.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Well, okay is definitely better than invisible or a flat out liability. I'll take it.

Lou having little impact. Greivis looking like a zombie...maybe he should start biting guys, might impact things better than now.
        LOL.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          I've had it with this idiot

Pierce was playing the fucking four and you want to stay big?
          Lol and it killed us last year too. I thought you're supposed to learn from mistakes?

OG is our king

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Matchups? Hands playing Gortat is a terrible matchup. Way too small.
            he got gortat in foul trouble. that was important IMO
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              Lol and it killed us last year too. I thought you're supposed to learn from mistakes?

Casey is a bumbling idiot

Never learns from anything
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Matchups? Hands playing Gortat is a terrible matchup. Way too small.
                People focus on size too much here. Gortat's used mostly in p'n'r. Hence why Jonas starts matched up against Nene, a post player. Gortat is big, but he's rarely a very dominant player. And it risks exposing Jonas who's our worst big at guarding the p'n'r.

Jonas should get his minutes this series. The size of the Wiz frontcourt should guarantee it. Doesn't mean there won't be some fluctuation from quarter to quarter.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Casey making a great case for his own firing. Directly responsible for Pierce going off due to his refusal to play JJ in the most obvious of all matchups.

So far pretty yuck. DD playing well, JV doing well but for a couple weak post ups. Amir looks good. Need smarter shot selection from Lowry, Lou. Ross has looked pretty good besides missing open shots. Vasquez has been brutal on both ends. Patterson keeping us in it.
                  I remember laughing at someone because they said it was common sense for JJ to play (which means he will). Casey never fails to amaze.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    he got gortat in foul trouble. that was important IMO
                    Gortat got himself in foul trouble with an idiotic offensive foul and stupidly trying to slide in front of Demar
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                      JJ Pierce shenanigans aside, we're losing because we're missing WIDE OPEN looks. If those don't start dropping, it won't matter if we put Scottie Pippen on Peirce -- we're not gonna win with 80 pts.
                      Considering how inept Washington's offence is...never say never.

Comment

Gortat got himself in foul trouble with an idiotic offensive foul and stupidly trying to slide in front of Demar
                        He also fully got away with an elbow right to a player's head that didn't get called. He should have at least 3.

Comment

• when shots not falling ... Give him the ball vasquez to make passes and create plays. 3pts shots also have to reach the second half. JJ must defend pierce

Comment

yea. handsbo pisses people off. thats his game fam. no way gortat would elbow JV on a fastbreak
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Here we go

OG is our king

Comment

• I really held out hope that Casey wasn't stupid enough to go into the post season without JJ. I wanted to believe he had enough defensive perspective to have found the twenty minutes necessary to let the beast out. JJ is the key to playing small and considering Casey's boner for doing that you'd think he would have a clue.

Comment

Working...
                                X