Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game 1: Washington Wizards 93 - Toronto Raptors 86 (OT) (Was 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate these 'new' minimalist jersey/logo designs that look like they were designed by a teenager on his commodore 64.

It's time for the Raptors to kick some ass while they're still wearing a decent jersey (not sure what Clippers/jersey talk had to do with game 1)!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      OT - New Clippers logo and unis? brutal! yikes!

So it's safe to assume they spent a LOT of money on this, right?

Cause that's the only reason I can imagine anyone said yes to this
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Btw, i actually have the Mavs beating the Rox in 6.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Pierce clarifies his "It" comments on Raptors. And you know what, i actually agree with him.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ts-on-raptors/
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Pierce clarifies his "It" comments on Raptors. And you know what, i actually agree with him.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ts-on-raptors/
            He's right, especially when you think of his playoff experience. This guy has played against prime Lebron & Kobe. He's gone up against championship caliber teams a bunch of times. The Raps are gonna be happy if they make the second round - there's a huge difference.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              Fuck. I might miss like the 4th quarter. I have a surprise party I have to go to at 3.
              Make the real surprise be that you're not at the party.

Comment

• I wasnt that excited, but looking at these boards i just cant wait for tomorrow to come.

Comment

• Guys, whatever your plans are I hope you all enjoy the game tomorrow. I'm so amped up for tomorrow I may not be able to sleep tonight!

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    Fuck. I might miss like the 4th quarter. I have a surprise party I have to go to at 3.
                    Lol I feel ya... I have a final exam at 2 and another at 7.

Am I gonna study? Nope
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I got tickets, lower bowl! Last year I was at game 1 too, lost my voice before the game started. Plan on doing the same again tomorrow.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        I got tickets, lower bowl! Last year I was at game 1 too, lost my voice before the game started. Plan on doing the same again tomorrow.
                        Hope you dont mind but how much did it cost you?

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          Lol I feel ya... I have a final exam at 2 and another at 7.

Am I gonna study? Nope
                          Just showing up is half the battle

Comment

• Comment

• I'll be on a plane to France for the first game! Ahhhhhhh

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                I'll be on a plane to France for the first game! Ahhhhhhh
                                Gonna have Canadian TV in the seats? I watched a full Raps game on my last domestic flight.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X