Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will TRoss go M.I.A. in playoffs yet again? And is DC smart enough to react in time if he does?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Putting your hopes on someone like Tross is almost suicide
    LOL very much so. He's stupid, he will go over plenty of screens trust me.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

we should be good this year because even if he plays bad we have lou as a replacement

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
        Disagree. I let Wall go for 40 anight and shut down the rest of the team.
        I dont think that happens. Wall drives that team, and if he is breaking down the defense, you are in trouble.

You can get away with that against a balkhogging guy like melo, but i dont see that happening against a guy like wall

When you get into the paint it chamges defenses and all the strong will in the world wont stop a player from rotating and switches to happen....he get in the lane, other guys will get going..

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
          Yup. this is what I'm saying. You suffocate a team that has only one true superstar when you take away every other option away. Let Wall jack it up all night, let him drop 60 if he needs to. Dont let him drive and dish and get his mates going. Don't let PP get ANY shots off, keep him cold. Don't let Beal get going. don't give Gortat and Nene easy dunks off penetration, and don't let the scrubs like porter and butler get going with easy corner three's.

You let Wall be a star.
          You choke his options to allow the rest of his team to be a factor.
          I dont think backing off wall turns him into a jump shooter. He is way to solid with the ball and way to fast to be kept out if the lane.

Especially with big men who are good at setting screens and a guy like pierce on the wing.

And, if ross guards wall, then you are looking at demar guarding paul, which is going to be post up after post up after postup.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
            I agree. It's the same thing they did with Brooklyn last season. Hall of Fame players know what time it is. Trust me the Paul Pierce you say in the regular season will not be the Paul Pierce we see in the playoffs. He has been backing up his words all his career. He will be ready, believe that.
            If you don't learn from history you are doomed to repeat it....

Comment

Bear wrote: View Post
              I dont think backing off wall turns him into a jump shooter. He is way to solid with the ball and way to fast to be kept out if the lane.

Especially with big men who are good at setting screens and a guy like pierce on the wing.

And, if ross guards wall, then you are looking at demar guarding paul, which is going to be post up after post up after postup.
              Let Washington post up Pierce all game long, DD is 6'7" 220lbs he isn't no small guard.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Let Washington post up Pierce all game long, DD is 6'7" 220lbs he isn't no small guard.
                He cant guard pierce in the post. No one on our team but jj can. Pp can guard him in the post but not out on the perimeter..imo..

And 6,7 220 is not as big and strong as paul

Comment

Yeah, I'm of the belief that DeRozan would be able to hold his own vs. Pierce in the post.

And I'm not talking about "shutdown" defence. Just adequate defence. Forcing the catch farther than normal, and contesting shots.

Comment

Bear wrote: View Post
                    He cant guard pierce in the post. No one on our team but jj can. Pp can guard him in the post but not out on the perimeter..imo..

And 6,7 220 is not as big and strong as paul
                    Isnt that what JJ is for? Also, Pierce won't be playing huge minutes he's really tapered off the past couple months. But, as much as I hate him, he's still Paul Pierce which means he'll be good for a couple daggers
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

Bandit wrote: View Post
                      Not what I call a clean look.

The defense was set, and the raptors played into what they wanted.

I like a lot of the stuff that Casey does but trying to defend his in game play calling is something I Can't do.
                      Derozan missed 2. Dunks aren't automatic

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Isnt that what JJ is for?
                        HA. You think Casey thinks like this? Stop it Si.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          Man if ross begins to go over screen on wall, this series will be done realy quick.

If goes under screens like he has been doing when he shouldn't be doing it. This series is a lock. It all depends on ross IMO.
                          I want TR to do well but if he doesn't at what point does DC give him the hook if he is not performing? I heard MU talking on the radio today about sticking to your guns and that concerns me......translation stick with TR.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            I don't know if we need to go that far defending Wall. Just back off him and turn him into a jump shooter. Give him a 3 foot cushion and dare him to shoot.

He's shooting 0.620 at the rim, and a combined 0.375 everywhere else on the court.

Make. Wall. Shoot.
                            Pfffft we all know he's going to be blowing by everybody on the perimeter lol
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              I want TR to do well but if he doesn't at what point does DC give him the hook if he is not performing? I heard MU talking on the radio today about sticking to your guns and that concerns me......translation stick with TR.
                              I agree I think MU gives Casey direction to play the young guys

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                                I agree I think MU gives Casey direction to play the young guys
                                No reason for MU to do that this year. Casey should have full discretion since if he loses he need to go ASAP

Comment

Working...
                                X