Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors New Mantra: "We've really got to go in there and just stop talking and play."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors New Mantra: "We've really got to go in there and just stop talking and play."

"We've got everybody not counting on us," Johnson said before the Raptors game against Detroit last night in the wake of a disheartening loss to Chicago at home the night before.

"We're kind of like the underdogs. If we do [make the playoffs], ain't nobody going to go for us against Cleveland. We've really got to go in there and just stop talking and play."
    http://www.canada.com/sports/story.html?id=2876494
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I Like the heart some of the players have been showing. Sonny tweeted this last night:

Sonny13

My ankle is doing fine, thanks everyone for you concerns, but you know I can't miss the most important (game) of my career wednesday

It looks like he should be good to go.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once you reach Max Level, you stop leveling

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment

Working...
    X