Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Games in Calgary

Hey,

Anyone know a good pub to go watch the Raptors (or any NBA games) at in Calgary?

Thanks

Well, my not-crazy-anymore ex is from Calgary, she said Tipperary's pub is a good place to start. I wouldn't trust her if I were you though

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      Hey,

Anyone know a good pub to go watch the Raptors (or any NBA games) at in Calgary?

Thanks
      Where in the city? What kind of pub?

Comment

At 10:30 in the morning, I'll probably be watching with my 3 year old... damn time zone!

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          At 10:30 in the morning, I'll probably be watching with my 3 year old... damn time zone!
          It's not that bad for us in Alberta but in B.C they gotta watch it at 9:3am
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I wish there was a great place. Unfortunately with the NHL playoffs and the Flames, finding a Raptors game with the sound on in a bar around here seems highly unlikely..
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              I wish there was a great place. Unfortunately with the NHL playoffs and the Flames, finding a Raptors game with the sound on in a bar around here seems highly unlikely..
              Buy a universal remote and a shotgun.

Comment

Damn it'll be hard since the Flames are in the playoffs. I got to get my truck serviced tomorrow but will definitely be watching. .. 10:30am!?!?!?
                #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
                  Damn it'll be hard since the Flames are in the playoffs. I got to get my truck serviced tomorrow but will definitely be watching. .. 10:30am!?!?!?
                  On behalf of Leaf fans. Screw you.

Comment

If you're down south, the Point and Feather in Palliser (90th ave and 24th) will be open serving breakfast and beer and you'll definitely be able to watch the game. It's my neighbourhood pub and its a decent place.

Comment

I will have to check some of them out tomorrow. Need to find a place other than my tiny basement.lol

Comment

I've been working in Calgary for over a year (live in Hamilton On, fly home every month) and was beginning to think I was the only Raps fan in the city.

Comment

Working...
                        X