Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game #2: Washington Wizards 117 - Toronto Raptors 106 (Was 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, what the hell happened to DeRozan?? he was on fire to start the game. And then he just disappeared in the 2nd.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• First order of business in the off season needs to be getting a shit blocker and a solid rebounder. Second is a guard that can match the speed of wall and all these super fast point guards. Third fire our scouting team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Vasquez is -19 in 15 minutes
        Thats a bit high don't you think?
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Also, what the hell happened to DeRozan?? he was on fire to start the game. And then he just disappeared in the 2nd.
          Porter shut him down
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• we should have tanked for wiggins. 2 years of first round exits and not a whole lot of positivity going forward. not worth it.

Comment

• All this team can rely on is luck.

OG is our king

Comment

• Wall, Beal, Pierce, Nene, Gortat - Why is Casey using shifts in the playoff? Do well or get yanked

Comment

• And oh Lowry is really an idiot. All 3 fouls were all legit fouls. He's way too aggressive on D.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    Why the hell does JJ keep differing the handoff and going one on one.

Thats not his goddamn game smh
                    They took away the pass and detox an didn't go to the ball he stood there.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                      First order of business in the off season needs to be getting a shit blocker and a solid rebounder. Second is a guard that can match the speed of wall and all these super fast point guards. Third fire our scouting team.

1) Steam Roller (lol)
                      2) agreed fully. Lowry is 6ft and 29 years old. His plus GV's defence have been worse than last season.
                      3) lol
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Really? Wow I would have never guessed it. LMAO. I knew playing sub .500 teams going into the playoffs was a bad bad thing.
                        I know! We should've done like Cleveland and Atlanta and played sub .500 teams in the playoffs!
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• So, we passed on Wiggins so this could happen? :/

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Porter shut him down
                            It isn't that difficult, just don't fall for the million pump fakes
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              we should have tanked for wiggins. 2 years of first round exits and not a whole lot of positivity going forward. not worth it.
                              Cavs rigged the lottery. We wouldn't have got Wiggins

Comment

• If we get sweep Casey may lose his job or what I think the scouting team should be fired. And I expect a huge off season trade with derozan

Comment

Working...
                                X