Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game #2: Washington Wizards 117 - Toronto Raptors 106 (Was 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep talking nonsense Casey.......
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Please please please just give it up. This series is done. You're literally living in La La land.
      i am figuratively living in la la land and literally living in shanghai. so if we win, a public apology from you and if we lose i will be quiet

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        he sounds like that for a reason.

he's coaching scrubs
        Coaching scrubs fucks up your post game interviews hahaha, I can always rely on you for a laugh after a disappointing finish from the Raptors.

Comment

• Rockets vs Mavs = beautiful and fun basketball. Turn on your tvs and forget these Raps for now.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Rockets vs Mavs = beautiful and fun basketball. Turn on your tvs and forget these Raps for now.
            I can't! It's on NBAtv Canada....sob....

Comment

• Hansbro with 0-0-0 in 12mins lmfao
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                I can't! It's on NBAtv Canada....sob....
                http://www.gofeed2all.eu/watch/33994...mavericks.html

Quit the excuses chump.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  i am figuratively living in la la land and literally living in shanghai. so if we win, a public apology from you and if we lose i will be quiet
                  Deal.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Hansbro with 0-0-0 in 12mins lmfao
                    yeah, second game in a row with nothing to contribute. has to mean amir can't handle the minutes and casey is being stubborn with jj.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      have you ever seen A SCRUB?

Here we go, I introduce, Mr. Bennett - Scrub w/ potential.
                      and if he were in Toronto.... fans would expect Casey to win with him.

Comment

• It almost depresses me when I watch other teams play. Especially Western Conference teams. We look like a d league team compared to them
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

no shit Sherlock

yeah well...we should be used to this by now

this is not 90s

what gave him that idea
                          casey's comments here are bang on

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            and if he were in Toronto.... fans would expect Casey to win with him.
                            Come on man, surely you must think some of the blame falls on Casey? Maybe not as much as most on here, but you can't call him an average coach.

Comment

• "Paul Pierce shouting on the way to the locker room after #wizards Game 2 win: "I don't want to go through customs no more."
                              Trust me brother you won't have to cause this going to be a sweep.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Hansbro with 0-0-0 in 12mins lmfao
                                http://www.tsn.ca/video/tsn-rewind-s...-zero-1.233456
                                Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Working...
                                X