Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game #2: Washington Wizards 117 - Toronto Raptors 106 (Was 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They better win this game. It's going to be inspite of Casey because Casey is clearly never going to get his act together. I wish everything Axel said would happen but Casey will make sure most of it doesn't. Like playing JJ and not burning JV out. Oh and trust we will see the GV Kyle and Lou lineup, no question.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• So pumped. Must win game. I hope Raps realize that.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• oh shit Rod is back? felt like I haven't seen him for years lol

Comment

• "With my BlackBerry Passport, I can transfer my 35k fines faster to the NBA offices."-Masai Ujiri
          Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• MUST WIN GAME!!!!!

No Stupid basketball!!
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Am I the only one who thinks everyone at TSN is terrible at throwing it to commercials? (Except Jack Armstrong)

Matt devlin is especially bad, starts randomly doing play-by-play on replays as the broadcast fades out. So painful to watch lol.

Comment

• Louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• They better win this one for Lou!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    MUST WIN GAME!!!!!

No Stupid basketball!!
                    You mean Casey basketball.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                      Agreed except for "James Johnson with 95% of the minutes that Paul Pierce is on the floor as a 4"
                      Yeah, my thought is two fold. One, JJ is a good player and deserves minutes anyway. Two, if JJ is keeping him in check, then PP won't play a ton, but he is the only player other than Wall on Washington that can kinda explode for points.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, my thought is two fold. One, JJ is a good player and deserves minutes anyway. Two, if JJ is keeping him in check, then PP won't play a ton, but he is the only player other than Wall on Washington that can kinda explode for points.
                        Anyone read Lowe's article today? Specifically, the ending?

Comment

• Why does Casey try to front like he's drawing up plays lol. You know he's writing absolutely nothing on that board lol
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DAFUQ was that JV
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Lowry already took a charge lmao

Comment

• Why do they STILL give it to JV that far out lmao. Nothing good EVER happens

Comment

Working...
                                X