Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game #2: Washington Wizards 117 - Toronto Raptors 106 (Was 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunned.

That is all.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GUYS!!!!! Are you listening to Casey's post game interview right now! I am done with him! He is A LEGIT IDIOT. PLEASE listen to him. If Masai can't see this then we are fucked for life. I have never heard someone sound this dumb in public in my life.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• John Wall playoff career-high 17 ast.

Beal playoff career-high 28 pts.

Comment

• Casey's sounds like a man that is confused, has no answers, and has completely given up. He just can't say that to the media so he's talking gibberish. I think he will be relieved once he gets fired. This series is OVER.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            GUYS!!!!! Are you listening to Casey's post game interview right now! I am done with him! He is A LEGIT IDIOT. PLEASE listen to him. If Masai can't see this then we are fucked for life. I have never heard someone sound this dumb in public in my life.
            I can't listen to it. I might go psychotic.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Casey's sounds like a man that is confused, has no answers, and has completely given up. He just can't say that to the media so he's talking gibberish. I think he will be relieved once he gets fired. This series is OVER.
              What's he saying?
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• brutal. very disappointed. demar, pat and jv seem like the only ones who really want this. lowry must be injured. i think this is the year they are learning to save something for the playoffs. can't run the players so hard during the season.

really really really need the next game. we can still do this. this is where casey needs to show he can adapt. sticking with tyler to start was a mistake. i think jj gives you everything tyler does at the 4 but better. also think 2pat is better at the 4 to start than tyler.

this washington match-up should have been them having to outwork us and overall talent being in our favour. no big need for tyler.

good game for demar, jv, pat and lou

Comment

• Fuck this franchise lmao
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    What's he saying?
                    "I'll pack up my things"

Comment

What's he saying?
                      Heard something about matchups and then he walked off lol

Comment

What's he saying?
                        Bro I have NO clue. He's mental. The only thing I got from that was that Washington took tough shots and took the shots we wanted them to take they just hit tough shots. After I heard that I was done. They asked him how is he going to find a way to Stop Wall and Beal he pretty much didn't answer the question. He's STILL talking about us running more. DUMBASS, Washington is a MUCH better running team than us. Running is playing to THEIR game. He's literally so dumb. Like its starting to scare me. He needs to retire.

Comment

• he sounds like that for a reason.

he's coaching scrubs

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            brutal. very disappointed. demar, pat and jv seem like the only ones who really want this. lowry must be injured. i think this is the year they are learning to save something for the playoffs. can't run the players so hard during the season.

really really really need the next game. we can still do this. this is where casey needs to show he can adapt. sticking with tyler to start was a mistake. i think jj gives you everything tyler does at the 4 but better. also think 2pat is better at the 4 to start than tyler.

this washington match-up should have been them having to outwork us and overall talent being in our favour. no big need for tyler.

good game for demar, jv, pat and lou
                            Please please please just give it up. This series is done. You're literally living in La La land.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              he sounds like that for a reason.

he's coaching scrubs
                              have you ever seen A SCRUB?

Here we go, I introduce, Mr. Bennett - Scrub w/ potential.

Comment

What's he saying?

no shit Sherlock

yeah well...we should be used to this by now

this is not 90s

what gave him that idea

Comment

Working...
                                X