No announcement yet.

Will Ujiri be too chickens**t to fire Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casey will be gone. Jesus fuck guys, do you not follow pro sports????

The coach is there to be a fall guy. Period. That buys GM's more time, and then the GM is there to be a fall guy, that buys ownership and marketing a bit of time.

Thats pro sports, its cyclic.

the GM is ultimately responsible for the product on the floor. Anyone watching this team, with even a LITTLE understanding of pro sports, and the game of basketball would tell you, this is NOT a good basketball team... not in the "playoff" sense.

The overwhelming force of the lynch mob chasing the coach here is comical to me.

Comment

Yeah so it takes complete embarrassing second half of a season and complete annihilation in playoffs for Casey to get fired. Maybe Masai didn't have to put fanbase through this. If he knew this was flawed roster (I don't think he did)
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Yeah so it takes complete embarrassing second half of a season and complete annihilation in playoffs for Casey to get fired. Maybe Masai didn't have to put fanbase through this. If he knew this was flawed roster (I don't think he did)
        I thought all this nonsense was for 'evaluation'?

Comment

we are looking at getting swept or losing in 5...Casey is a big reason for this team underachieving and is no Masai's guy or hire...1st round loss (especially a sweep or in 5) should get Casey fired

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post
            we are looking at getting swept or losing in 5...Casey is a big reason for this team underachieving and is no Masai's guy or hire...1st round loss (especially a sweep or in 5) should get Casey fired
            i'll believe it when I see it then, but if it doesn't happen, #FireUjiri

Comment

MU has some pressure as well...he trusted this roster and didn't make any trades at the deadline...got about $32.5 mil in the offseason to work with to re-sign Lou, upgrade the starting 3 & 4, bring a real rim protector as a backup 5 and if he's smart...trade Ross for some value while freeing up minutes for JJ. he's gonna be under watch as well.

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post
                MU has some pressure as well...he trusted this roster and didn't make any trades at the deadline...got about $32.5 mil in the offseason to work with to re-sign Lou, upgrade the starting 3 & 4, bring a real rim protector as a backup 5 and if he's smart...trade Ross for some value while freeing up minutes for JJ. he's gonna be under watch as well.
                really, because the way I see it, Masai views it like he can screw up all he wants and people are still going to love him (as fans constantly try to deflect blame away from him by any means necessary)

Comment

heh.

re-sign Lou?

he is a HUGE reason the are horrible.

How do people not see this

Comment

I am done with this iso ball, might work for statistics and over the regular season, but the playoffs are always an outlier and it is a different type of basketball that help you win there.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      heh.

re-sign Lou?

he is a HUGE reason the are horrible.

How do people not see this
                      All the see is the fancy moves and fade aways he makes

Truth is Lou is a player you shouldn't trust, just look up his playoff stats
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Casey will be gone. Jesus fuck guys, do you not follow pro sports????

The coach is there to be a fall guy. Period. That buys GM's more time, and then the GM is there to be a fall guy, that buys ownership and marketing a bit of time.

Thats pro sports, its cyclic.

the GM is ultimately responsible for the product on the floor. Anyone watching this team, with even a LITTLE understanding of pro sports, and the game of basketball would tell you, this is NOT a good basketball team... not in the "playoff" sense.

The overwhelming force of the lynch mob chasing the coach here is comical to me.

UMM i remember you had a very serious argument with me about how the Raptors should aim for the1st seed and that they are capable of taking over Atlanta as the East head post all star and that the team is assembled to beat out all of East's team. and now you say this... do you check your post with yourself? give your post a sanity check. especially when you are a frequent poster.

Comment

Keep KL, DD, Pat, JJ, JV and the 2 brazilians. Trade / cut / don't resign the others. Look to trade KL and / or DD soon.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            if he didnt wait for this roster to reach the potential it has reached he wouldn't be getting the returns he is about to get for these assets this off season. Meanwhile, T.O enjoyed 2 playoff season and fan base is brough alive and has the league's attention. Win-WIN.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                              UMM i remember you had a very serious argument with me about how the Raptors should aim for the1st seed and that they are capable of taking over Atlanta as the East head post all star and that the team is assembled to beat out all of East's team. and now you say this... do you check your post with yourself? give your post a sanity check. especially when you are a frequent poster.
                              hahahaha
                              nice work skippy.
                              it rained three days ago, better bring an umbrella.

idiot

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                                Keep KL, DD, Pat, JJ, JV and the 2 brazilians. Trade / cut / don't resign the others. Look to trade KL and / or DD soon.
                                the two brazilions?

hhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                                X