Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #3: Toronto Raptors 99 - Washington Wizards 106 (Was 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
      I don't know if I can put into words how tired I am of the three guard lineups. They're no good.
      Then you must really love the 4-guard lineup when DeRozan is the de facto PF!

I do.

DC does!

Comment

#firecasey
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          Shitty team deserves a shitty game thread.

Looking forward to getting embarrassed on TNT on Friday at 8pm.

Discuss and shit.

Note: I wouldn't mind trying DD at PG.
          I thought this game is on the ESPN2?

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            *Oh and Kyle STAY ON THE FUCKING FLOOR AND STOP TAKING STUPID SHOTS.

There was a moment that happened in game 2 that made me puke. We were up 12-2 and demar was hitting everything. Instead of feeding demar, fatass decides he hasn't had a shot, so he takes A HORRIBLE contested 3 while fading to his left. From that point on, we started taking horrible shots and playing lethargic defense. Fuck you Kyle.
            Wow. Nice support for the heart and soul of the team, knucklehead.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Wow. Nice support for the heart and soul of the team, knucklehead.
              Nice support for a guys who's not supporting his team when he's supposed to be our leader and all star
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                Nice support for a guys who's not supporting his team when he's supposed to be our leader and all star
                How the hell is he not supporting the team? He's not playing well, but he's definitely trying. Look at rondo, who sulks and acts like a moron. You guys are unbelievable. Support a guy when he's overachieving and carrying the team with mvp numbers, but when he's slumping, and knows it, and is probably down on himself, its ok to go"fuck you fat ass". Take that act to twitter u keyboard tough guys.

Comment

No more Mr. Nice Guy?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Tim C's article on the front page is the BEST way to describe this Raptors team. And I think a lot of that comes from the coach.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

#whathaveyoudoneformelately
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        No more Mr. Nice Guy?

too little too late?

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          No more Mr. Nice Guy?

Signs that he knows his job is on the line. Passing some blame to the players.

Comment

It's not a fucking effort issue. It's a schematics/strategy issue. When you're running your ass off without a purpose, like a chicken with his head cut off, it doesn't matter how much you "want it"

Still amazing they haven't realized "try harder" isn't the answer

Comment

It's not a fucking effort issue. It's a schematics/strategy issue. When you're running your ass off without a purpose, like a chicken with his head cut off, it doesn't matter how much you "want it"

Too bad we can't infiltrate Casey's brain.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Sooooo. I'm guessing you want him to completely change his schemes in one practise...

That's defiantly the answer isn't it.
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X