Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #3: Toronto Raptors 99 - Washington Wizards 106 (Was 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is bitter sweet. Whatever we achieve this year is fools good

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
      I want to win Game 4 just so Pierce goes through customs again. That's it, I expect nothing else.
      This.

Comment

• I can't wait until the offseason. Moves will be made. Casey's head will roll.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          Game 4 - raptors win 108-99
          Game 5 - raptors win 104-92
          Game 6 - raptors win 111-98
          Game 7 - raptors win 129-9109
          wut
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
            Love Masai. Mini rebuild this summer boys and girls
            Time to shop DD, KL, AJ, JJ, GV and TR aggressively this year.....picks and prospects......time for total rebuild.

Keep JV, Hans, PP and Chuck for Luck.

Raps fans, prepare for another 5 years of missing the playoffs.....

Comment

• Yeah, forget game 4. Lets focus on the offseason.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• There's that familiar Raptors fan feeling...

Comment

• Pele wrote: View Post
                  Time to shop DD, KL, AJ, JJ, GV and TR aggressively this year.....picks and prospects......time for total rebuild.

Keep JV, Hans, PP and Chuck for Luck.

Raps fans, prepare for another 5 years of missing the playoffs.....
                  Nope. Just fire Casey

Comment

• Well, much better fight this game. Lots of guys struggled offensively again. JV, DD, Lowry of course. Oh well.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• start bruno, fields, bebe, steamer and chuck game 4, might see some better effort.

Comment

• On the positive side fellas, one more game until Casey gets his walking papers.

Comment

• Raptors need to get Jamie Lannister for one handed tip ins and Tyrion Lannister for dwarf luck. Man... Even Varys has more balls than Casey
                          Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• RikkJames wrote: View Post
                            start bruno, fields, bebe, steamer and chuck game 4, might see some better effort.
                            Honestly. Yes lets do that.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Lowry disgusts me. I don't want to hear any injury excuse from this fucker. When did he hurt his back? it was the game against Minnesota in Toronto right? he's been playing like shit way before that game. So i don't buy the injury excuse.

He's a PG but now plays like a SG. 5/22 shooting tonight? really? 22 shots from your starting PG??????

Masai needs to do the right thing in the summer and MOVE this guy(don't think it will happen). SELL HIGH. And no i'm not exaggerating. With Lowry you have to factor in his age, he's 30 years old and he's injury prone.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                LOL!!! Puuuurfect.
                                Got that Rudy Gay pic? In that type of mood.

Comment

Working...
                                X