Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #4: Toronto Raptors 94 - Washington Wizards 125 (Was Win Series 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda ironic that Pierce trolls Drake. Both men's careers are defined by wheelchair gimmicks...
    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• which wheelchair gimmick is Pierce's? Slapping the shit out of the Raptors, or winning Championships???

Lemme know.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        which wheelchair gimmick is Pierce's? Slapping the shit out of the Raptors, or winning Championships???

Lemme know.
        That's the one where he thought he was on Monday Night Raw, then he remembered he wasn't and he decided to finish the basketball game.

If you wanna hear the TNT crew laugh at it instead of a dumbass fan like me who doesn't know a sideline from a baseline because I'm not in the NBA, this is good for a chuckle too:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Game day? Anyone?

Comment

• Some highlights of the NBA post game report (ties into comments from multiple threads, Everything DD, FireCasey, etc)

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/04/27/w...f:nba:specials

"The Wizards maintained their status as a top-five defensive team, while scoring at a rate that was more efficient than any four-game stretch they've played since early December. The Raptors, meanwhile, maintained their status as a bottom-10 defensive team, while failing apart offensively.

For most of the series, the teams defended each other in the same manner. Both teams pressured the opposing guards, looking to get the ball out of their hands.

The Wizards responded as a good team should. They moved the ball quickly until it found the open man. They're not the Spurs, but they were the much more reasonable facsimile in this series.

The Raptors just didn't have it in their collective DNA to play like that. The ball stuck and contested shots were often the result."

"Over the four games, the Wizards passed the ball 219 more times than the Raptors." ~ that works out to be 54.75 more passes per game.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
            X