Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #4: Toronto Raptors 94 - Washington Wizards 125 (Was Win Series 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mauro150611 wrote: View Post
    Gortat is doing her anal sex to jonas and amir.
    Poor Amir ...
    The man is clearly injured.

Comment

• I fuckinf hate when jack/Leo speak on James Johnson raptor rhetoric. Pulling wool over the brain dead fans eyes !
      Any organization /coaching staff other than the raptors would utilize the best defender on the team.
      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• 50 at half. Highest total of the entire series, yet face their largest deficit (16) of the series. The players have tuned Casey out. Im not sure there can be any doubt of that.

Comment

• Jack knows what hes talking about. Any bullshit he says is only because thats MLSE tells him to say it.

Comment

• I'm beyond caring to comment on how pathetic the whole Raptors situation is.....

I'm beyond beyond.

Btw, I like Jonas, but we are lying if we think he's a stud. He may end up being a serviceable big man...2-3 years from now. That's all.

We need Boogie.....

Comment

• The thing that is so incredibly awful to me about the Weltman quote defending ISO, is that one of the biggest weaknesses of ISO is that it's essentially forcing one or maybe two defenders to defend hard, and letting the rest stay in proximity of their guy but essentially catch their breath. In the playoffs, when teams are shortening their bench (and especially when we supposedly have a superior bench), you should always be thinking about how you're going to make the other team's starters work as hard as possible. Most of this game, I'm watching Toronto players running like headless chickens, expending a lot of energy defending Washington's not super-complicated but at least rational offence, while at the other end of the court, Washington gets to have three or sometimes four guys treat the play like a 20-second-timeout.

Comment

• Charles Barkley--"they've mailed it in" "Toronto to Cancun" lol

Comment

• I'm on TV phaggots, shut up and listen .

Comment

• At this point, I am watching a comedy except it's really tragic. So, there are points where I am laughing and then there are points where I am crying, and then there are points where I just sit and realize this is how it has always been.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                      I'm on TV phaggots, shut up and listen .
                      Speak the truth Smitch!
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• DC30 wrote: View Post
                        Fouls 14-8. Im only following on Gamecast. Can the fouls/free throws really legitimately be this one sided?
                        Yes. It's not the refs.

Comment

• Like if we are mailing the game in anyways, why not give JJ a shot at the 4.

Like utilize your brain, you dimwit.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Speak the truth Smitch!
                            See how logical I am in comparison to Casey?
                            #ReHireSmitch

Comment

• Lol, anybody remember Tim Leiweke ... or howevrer you spell it .. .whats up with him?

Comment

• Missed the first. Just saw Lowry throwing the ball at a ref. What a tool.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X