Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #4: Toronto Raptors 94 - Washington Wizards 125 (Was Win Series 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle just said we need to be solid on D and not be scrambling lol

Comment

• Lowry....jesus

Comment

• fucking brutal. couldn't even get one. i really hope pierce doesn't retire and we can somehow face him next year and win.

hope they are all ashamed.

can't see ross getting much of an extension offer.

Comment

• Ross played perfectly for his extension if you're in MU's shoes.

Comment

• This is so embarrassing. This is why I'm so negative all the time, this is the type of shit raptors pull every single season. I have come to the conclusion this franchise is cursed. Nothing good can ever happen to us and when it does something bad happens to fuck it up. I will continue my pessimistic ways when it comes to this team until they prove they deserve better. In 20 years of this franchise they haven't done that so they don't deserve for me to be the happy go lucky fan that always lives in some fantasy world and ignores reality. I knew their ISO no D playing ways would fuck them up in the playoffs but not THIS bad. Damn.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• man what a piece of humble pie. getting real tired of being embarrassed by this team.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                Beal is such a stud... love the kid. Gortat seems like a douche lol
                If the Raptors had tanked while JV was still in Europe, they potentially could have drafted Beal (or Anthony Davis, or Lillard, or Barnes, or MKG) instead of Ross...

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  If the Raptors had tanked while JV was still in Europe, they potentially could have drafted Beal (or Anthony Davis, or Lillard, or Barnes, or MKG) instead of Ross...
                  Exactly! Fuck Ben Uzoh and his triple double! Heck we could have drafted Drummond instead.

Comment

• Man I haven't felt this depressed in a long time. We legit got sent back to the stone ages by Pierce and the Wizards. I'm having a hard time sleeping right now...quite the bitter pill to swallow.
                    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• Just wanted to leave it here, forever.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Just wanted to leave it here, forever.
                        After how poor our players played, can't even get mad at Pierce for this.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Casey can't answer a damn question. Just dances around and says the same bs over and over.

Comment

• Good morning, beautiful people! Hows everyone feeling.. ?

Last edited by rocwell; Mon Apr 27, 2015, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              Don't forget the meaningless 9-2 run to end the 2008-09 season (led by Shawn Marion). We could've drafted Curry instead of DeRozan.

Comment

• Beauty of all this, is that Washington will pick directly in front of us at the draft, so they might not be done with the salt in the wounds.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X