Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Game #4: Toronto Raptors 94 - Washington Wizards 125 (Was Win Series 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swept and lost by 31
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• LOL ! Maybe if you learned how to be faster dough boy and learned how to grab actual rebounds - you wouldn't be in so much disbelief!

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        LOL ! Maybe if you learned how to be faster dough boy and learned how to grab actual rebounds - you wouldn't be in so much disbelief!

another thing about Valanciunas is he commits a lot of silly fouls.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          On the bright side.. this sweep probably means Wittman's job is safe for another year.

Suck on that Wiz fans!
          Wow, when you think of it like that, than we actually won!

No more Casey.....wow......"THE SUN WILL COME UP TOMORROW, TOMORROW....."

Comment

• Here's the link for the live post-game interviews for anyone who cares: http://www.nba.com/live1/

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              You know, I went out for dinner tonight completely at peace, not feeling the need to check my phone every 2 minutes. At least I thought they would make it close, but man, this? I think they simply quit on the defensive scheme, not necessarily quitting on Casey, but the players realized that the scheme just couldn't work. The guards quit on it earlier in the season.
              I really would like to hear what they thought of our defensive schemes.

Comment

• Casey's on
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• case is on

Comment

• Casey talking now! womp womp

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                      Here's the link for the live post-game interviews for anyone who cares: http://www.nba.com/live1/

Omg, just stop Casey. Musai should just cut him off like Vince McMahon and say his FIRED.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Casey, word....Terrance and Jonas sucked it.....

But it was Kyle and Demar that screwed the series....

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                          Omg, just stop Casey. Musai should just cut him off like Vince McMahon and say his FIRED.
                          Masai should sit with the interviewers and ask how being fired promptly after a playoff series loss feels.

Comment

• Comment

• Casey said it was his job lol

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                Casey's on
                                Casey is talking about 'surviving haymakers' and being 'emotionally drained' as being key reasons for the lost. And the Wizards 'made shots'. Feel sorry for Casey. He's got to know this is it.

Comment

Working...
                                X