Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you willing to trade Big Val for any of the top 4 picks in this year's draft ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KHD wrote: View Post
    who would you target?
    Towns, Okafor, Russell, and Mudiay all have huge upside. If we had the #1 pick but traded JV, probably Towns. If we traded KL/DD, selecting either Mudiay or Russell out of a hat wouldn't be a bad option.

Comment

tdotted wrote: View Post
      towns, okafor, russell, and mudiay all have huge upside. If we had the #1 pick but traded jv, probably towns. If we traded kl/dd, selecting either mudiay or russell out of a hat wouldn't be a bad option.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Of course, Realistic.

LOOOOL, I am not saying that I will make that trade because I don't think Val is worth the top 4 in this draft but was wondering how many of his die hard fans here think he is

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
          LOOOOL, I am not saying that I will make that trade because I don't think Val is worth the top 4 in this draft but was wondering how many of his die hard fans here think he is

Comment

Seems like 2 already

Comment

None of the top 4 lottery teams would think that JV is enough.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
                You asked if posters would be WILLING to make the trade, not if he was WORTH a top 4 pick. And no one on this thread has said he was worth it from what I've read.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                  18 ppg, 48% shooting and an 18.8 PER against grown men. Why ew?

Comment

I wish we had Rondo instead of Lowry...

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                      18 ppg, 48% shooting and an 18.8 PER against grown men. Why ew?

Cannot shoot at all

57% from the line?
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Cannot shoot at all

57% from the line?
                        That can improve over time. He's already a decent shooter from outside (34%).

Comment

Since we're being unrealistic, may as well send Lowry + Ross to Knicks for their top 3 pick, and Val plus 20th overall to Lakers for their pick.

Comment

I'd definitely trade him for the 1st overall and probably for 2nd as well. But I wouldn't want to trade him for anything outside of that until I see him playing in a system and playing for a coach that more suits his strengths.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                              None of the top 4 lottery teams would think that JV is enough.
                              It's a mute point because I cannot see us trading Val, but I believe he is well thought of by basketball people. I think his potential is respected more outside of Toronto than in. Top 2 picks are can't miss. But outside of that top 2 there is a decent amount of risk that any one player will become an all star. I believe Jonas can be an all star (so trading him for uncertainty is risky)

Comment

A better question is why are you so obsessed with shitting on val constantly?
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X