Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you willing to trade Big Val for any of the top 4 picks in this year's draft ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn’t. Whatever growing pains we suffered with Valanciunas, we'd suffer the same with whatever big man the team would select in his place. I like Jonas, he's still young and still has lot of room to grow.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      A better question is why are you so obsessed with shitting on val constantly?
      It is simply question to assess what Raptor fans think the value of Big Val is ...
      Also criticizing a player is not shitting on them. So just get over it.

Comment

big boi wrote: View Post
        I'd definitely trade him for the 1st overall and probably for 2nd as well. But I wouldn't want to trade him for anything outside of that until I see him playing in a system and playing for a coach that more suits his strengths.
        Who do you think the first and 2nd are going to be ?

Comment

Mean, yes, of course. JV looks like he could be an all-star C for years. But those guys could be real superstars. You always - ALWAYS - take a shot at a superstar.

Plus, I think if JV gets moved this whole thing is getting blown up, which means it's better to restart the clock on the rookie scale deals rather than pony up for JV's impending extension.

But I do think this question is silly - no such offer will likely exist. It becomes a harder question when you start combining JV with other assets to get the deal done - which is likely what it would take. Say, JV, both 2016 picks, Bruno and Ross plus absorbing a junk contract.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Keep the votes coming.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              A better question is why are you so obsessed with shitting on val constantly?
              Don't forget this is the poster formerly known as Jamshid.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Don't forget this is the poster formerly known as Jamshid.
                who's Jamshid

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  who's Jamshid
                  A former banned poster who was a notorious troll.

Comment

What is Philly going to do with all those bigs if they get the top 2 picks again this year ...

Comment

A former banned poster who was a notorious troll.
                      I know that.

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
                        What is Philly going to do with all those bigs if they get the top 2 picks again this year ...
                        There's a rumour that Philly wants D'Angelo Russell in the draft.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          I know that.
                          Oh.

McRealsies = Jamshid

Comment

Oh.

McRealsies = Jamshid
                            mods should send him a banana then

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
                              Who do you think the first and 2nd are going to be ?
                              Towns and okafor seems to be the consensus 1 and 2 at this stage and I don't see any reason to disagree with it.

Comment

Who are the 5 IDIOTS that voted no??

Like honestly, you really think JV will be better than Towns, Russell, Okafor and Winslow?? smfh.

This is why i can't some of you here seriously. HOMERISM through the roof specially when it comes to The Big Stiff.

I remember 2 years ago i made a joke here about trading Lowry and Ross for Wall. This was after we play the Wiz and Wall played arguably his worst game of his career. Obviously no way the Wiz would do that trade. But surprisingly i got a bunch of 'no' answers LOL. Hell, i remember a few posters saying they wouldn't even trade Ross for Wall!!

I'm not gonna name names but you know who you are
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X