Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who's available and who should we target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random role player I like, Jae Crowder. Thought he did really well in Boston and Dallas.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Demarre Carroll
      The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

David West is a player this team should look into, his veteran pressence will help push this team through the tough times they experienced this season and hopefully he'll get these young guys playing defence the way it's suppose to be played. The asking price for West is gonna have to involve Ross, but at this point I think it would be best if the Raptors & Ross moved on from each other anyways as it doesn't seem to be working out the way everyone had visioned for Ross.

Comment

Suspence wrote: View Post
          David West is a player this team should look into, his veteran pressence will help push this team through the tough times they experienced this season and hopefully he'll get these young guys playing defence the way it's suppose to be played. The asking price for West is gonna have to involve Ross, but at this point I think it would be best if the Raptors & Ross moved on from each other anyways as it doesn't seem to be working out the way everyone had visioned for Ross.
          No

Comment

Suspence wrote: View Post
            If you are trying to win now with this core, West would be a perfect addition. Not sure that is the direction to go though.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              If you are trying to win now with this core, West would be a perfect addition. Not sure that is the direction to go though.
              Agree 100%. West would've been a great acquisition 3 months ago. Not so much anymore.

Comment

You are going trade a person who is a free agent? If you resign Lou , and still want to trade him - u can't until December!

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                  You are going trade a person who is a free agent? If you resign Lou , and still want to trade him - u can't until December!
                  Sign & Trade is an option in the off-season.

Comment

Very good point. But I still have faith in this core group, I think it's about taking out the negatives and sticking in positives. An upgrade at the 4, and a defensive minded 3 that can shoot the three-ball consistently are what this team lacks mostly and that can be fixed with a trade and a signing in the offseason and if that doesn't help then I believe it would be best to go in the direction of a rebuild while Demar and Lowry still have high value in the trade market. I just hope they can figure out what happened to these guys and can fix it, because they were amazing to watch when it was clicking, I feel like they will be able to find that niche again with a couple tweaks

Comment

Are we allowed to target players from the draft?

I wouldn't mind moving some of our pieces to move up/get a couple more picks this year

Comment

every team is trying to win now!! only teams with no chance in hell say there building for down the road. it's been 20years for the Raptors.. they need to go for it now. Go for West because they have no chance in hell at getting Durrant. Especially when he can go to Washington and play with Wall and Beal or Dezoran and Lowry.. Try for Alderidge and West.

Comment

otiswolf1 wrote: View Post
                          every team is trying to win now!! only teams with no chance in hell say there building for down the road. it's been 20years for the Raptors.. they need to go for it now. Go for West because they have no chance in hell at getting Durrant. Especially when he can go to Washington and play with Wall and Beal or Dezoran and Lowry.. Try for Alderidge and West.
                          Simply not true.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Simply not true.
                            76ers for 2016 D-League Champs!!

Comment

Charles Oakley
                              Paul Pierce
                              You can think of others

Are players that are added specifically for PlAyoffs - they call you out for slacking they show up for practice --- they add soothing calm when things are going sour.

Our team is still young - you need that father like player that plays and backs it up too
                              It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

You need to add. Veteran player with damn good playoff experience - chuck don't count
                                It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X