No announcement yet.

Thanks for another great season on RR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for another great season on RR!

On behalf of the Admins and Mods, thanks to all the loyal members, posters and lurkers for making this another enjoyable season here on Raptors Republic!

There were many ups and downs, memorable and forgettable moments, high hopes and broken hearts. It was great knowing there was a place to come to celebrate, vent and commiserate together. There was enlightening discussion, lively debate, and even the occasional agreement!

Since stats are the one thing we can all agree on, here's a look back on the past season, from a RR perspective:

# of posts made this season = 97,974

# of new threads started = 1,144

# of new members registered = 436

Average # of members logged in daily = 184

Thanks again for a fun, intelligent and respectful season!

How about some stats on banned members? Must've been a franchise record there too

Comment

A bitter ending to the season. Maybe bittersweet if people were hoping for huge changes to be made. But new days are ahead! I'm excited to experience the coming seasons with all of ya again!

(If Masai is cleaning house I hope he keeps Sterner)
      OG is our king

Comment

jerome is proud to join the community this season

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          How about some stats on banned members? Must've been a franchise record there too
          Not as bad as you'd think. Mostly because those members that were banned, came back time and time again to create other accounts. So, really there were only a couple members actually banished from the site.

Comment

Thanks everybody. Especially the mods.

I feel bad that the relentless optimism faced such a gruesome end, but hope springs eternal! Just think, the Brazilian KD is now only one year away from being two years away!

Comment

Thank you for not banning me
              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Big hugs!
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Definitely a roller coaster season
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Thanks to RR for the best damn NBA fan site on the interweb!!

Comment

the forum here was way more entertaining than the games for the last few months of the season, haha

Comment

We should also note that 10,000 of those 97,000 are courtesy of MACK11. Haha

Comment

when the season was going great, it was a blast to celebrate it here. when things sucked, it was here where we could gripe. thanks to all and on to better things (even though i'll still be checking in daily)

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

We should also note that 10,000 of those 97,000 are courtesy of MACK11. Haha
                            And 2000 from me!

I shouldn't be proud of that.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                            X