Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exit interviews & MU's news conference - MLSE APPROVES D-LEAGUE TEAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    So, in trying to keep score:

- Casey said that the offensive approach they were winning with early wouldn't work in the playoffs... didn't change anything

- Casey said he felt the team was playing too quick... kept yelling for the team to run

- Casey said the defense slipped, despite it being his focus... fail?
    Well, this is actually a positive sign of intelligent life. Too bad he didn't do anything to mitigate the problems.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      That's a real punk move, right there. Speaking volumes without outright saying it. Disgraceful.
      Its to remind people that you cant ask him questions because he knows what he is doing. There needs to be a big change this summer. Starting with the players and then with the coach. I think if they have a chance at Tom Thibs you take him.... Other than that its debateable whether or not you fire the guy...cause his contract is up this next season anyways.

I like the fact that he seems to understand that offensively they were crap.

Comment

• How does Casey only realize after 86 games that the team needs an offensive philosophy/style/strategy?

#NotAHeadCoach

Comment

• Casey finally talking about Shot selection lmao
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            How in the world can Casey say Ross improved?
            He said that? Ross is arguably the worst player on the team. I'm talking about rotation players.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

How does Casey only realize after 86 games that the team needs an offensive philosophy/style/strategy?

#NotAHeadCoach
              same way some posters didn't join on the #fireCasey bandwagon months ago....

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                He said that? Ross is arguably the worst player on the team. I'm talking about rotation players.
                He said that Ross' recognition improved, even if execution didn't always reflect that. He also said that it improved after being benched, essentially giving himself all the credit.

Comment

• No Casey, it's NOT hard to get JJ minutes, when you only play players at their natural, actual position.

DeRozan, Ross and Lou are SG.

Lowry and Vasquez are PG.

JJ was the only SF in your 10-man rotation!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Yeah he said Ross improved his defense and spot up shooting

I have no idea what Casey is talking about

Comment

He said that Ross' recognition improved, even if execution didn't always reflect that. He also said that it improved after being benched, essentially giving himself all the credit.
                      So he's giving himself credit for something that has no tangible evidence to support it but exists in his opinion. Well played Casey.

Comment

• 1st of all JJ isn't only a wing player you imbecile and why the hell is JJ grouped with Vasquez and Lou? They don't even play the same position

Comment

No Casey, it's NOT hard to get JJ minutes, when you only play players at their natural, actual position.

DeRozan, Ross and Lou are SG.

Lowry and Vasquez are PG.

JJ was the only SF in your 10-man rotation!

Yeah, 5 wing players...Ross, DD, JJ.....Bruno and Fields?

Comment

How does Casey only realize after 86 games that the team needs an offensive philosophy/style/strategy?

#NotAHeadCoach
                            Remember that RR thread "the offense is flawed", after game 7 or something like that. Kudos to those who called it early. But hey, STFU, since you're not an NBA professional.

Comment

• Casey called JJ the most talented player on the team

And he still couldn't get his minutes

What a fucking idiot!

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Yeah, 5 wing players...Ross, DD, JJ.....Bruno and Fields?
                                DD, Ross, Lou, JJ... ummm

Comment

Working...
                                X