Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exit interviews & MU's news conference - MLSE APPROVES D-LEAGUE TEAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey: "We're going to evaluate where it went wrong offensively."

Sir, you already nailed it earlier, when you said that you left training camp and forgot to implement an actual offensive style/strategy.

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail. Mission accomplished.

At least Casey is right about one thing - "It's on me, as the head coach, to implement an offensive style of play."

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Remember that RR thread "the offense is flawed", after game 7 or something like that. Kudos to those who called it early. But hey, STFU, since you're not an NBA professional.
      Not for long......RR forum consensus candidate could do a better job of running our offense than these so called professionals.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Casey: "We're going to evaluate where it went wrong offensively."

Sir, you already nailed it earlier, when you said that you left training camp and forgot to implement an actual offensive style/strategy.

He said that? lol i really need to watch this interview later.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

DD, Ross, Lou, JJ... ummm
          he honestly means Vasquez....that is terrifying.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

That's a real punk move, right there. Speaking volumes without outright saying it. Disgraceful.
            No, I think he's making a statement by wearing it. By saying he knows what it takes to win. At least that's how I'd interpret it.

Comment

Casey: "We're going to evaluate where it went wrong offensively."

At least Casey is right about one thing - "It's on me, as the head coach, to implement an offensive style of play."
              Honestly does he not realize just how incompetent he sounds?

He didn't even put an offensive philosophy in place

What the hell?
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I'm so confused, Casey is basically calling himself out on everything people have been bitching about all year when he kept defending his shitty offense. He even said they needed to go to JV more and have more of an inside game.

It's like he wants to be fired

Comment

• Smh... he needs to be fired. I feel bad for him cause its not like he's a complete idiot. I just think he's silly.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Not for long......RR forum consensus candidate could do a better job of running our offense than these so called professionals.
                    Crowd-source the offense (and defense) systems to RR. Sounds like a plan. lol.

Comment

So, in trying to keep score:

- Casey said that the offensive approach they were winning with early wouldn't work in the playoffs... didn't change anything

- Casey said he felt the team was playing too quick... kept yelling for the team to run

- Casey said the defense slipped, despite it being his focus... fail?

- Casey acknowledged they have veterans and leaders, but not vocal ones... then later said they needed players to step up and lead.
                      Haha, you can't help but laugh. Casey needs to hire a publicist.

Comment

• and yet we didn't do it...

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Haha, you can't help but laugh. Casey needs to hire a publicist.
                          or a brain surgeon.

Comment

Crowd-source the offense (and defense) systems to RR. Sounds like a plan. lol.
                            Masai should have put this in place after Game 2 or 3. Let the RR game thread call subs, plays, etc.

Comment

• My goodness Casey completely shit all over himself hahahahah
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                                No, I think he's making a statement by wearing it. By saying he knows what it takes to win. At least that's how I'd interpret it.
                                And the un-said part of that statement is... and the players didn't follow through on my plan. Straight up teflon.

Comment

Working...
                                X