Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exit interviews & MU's news conference - MLSE APPROVES D-LEAGUE TEAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Now now now.

Weren't you telling me I was too negative a short time ago?

Snap out of that GLF!

You have until training camp to be positive and, maybe even, happy?

Now, if Casey is brought back and this team is brought back largely the same, I'll be on hold right there with you on the Crisis Hotline.
    LOL man I'm laughing but I really just want to punch all the players and coaches for what they put us fans through. Anyway mcHAPPY I have come to realize you know your shit and most of what you say comes true. I let all the happy go lucky fans convert me a bit when the playoffs started. I just hope your outlook on the future for this team is right but right now I'm not as positive as you are. It starts with Casey getting fired. If he's still here nothing is going to change
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      Well, based on the 20 years of Raptors basketball, this year was different. They made the playoffs. They don't normally do that. They won 49 games. Best ever. For about 2 months, they were one of the best teams in the NBA. Not sure that has ever happened before. At the end, it fell apart. But usually it falls apart before it even starts. So, that's progress.
      LOL this is true. But I think I rather just being bad from the get go. It's actually a lot easier to handle
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
        After the hot start & pathetic finish from this season, i don't think many people will get excited before april next year.
        Anyone who Hypes up the team will be brought down with one simple word "SWEEP"
        I will be the first in line to bring down anyone who starts hyping up this team during the season. Cause they have proven the regular season means nothing come playoff time

Comment

• Who needs to be upgraded/replaced? Dwane casey. Greivis. Amir.

Also, trade ross, as part of a package for a stretch 4 that rebounds. New coach start JJ. lou/new backup pg/bruno play minutes behind lowry/dd/jj.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Who needs to be upgraded/replaced? Dwane casey. Greivis. Amir.

Also, trade ross, as part of a package for a stretch 4 that rebounds. New coach start JJ. lou/new backup pg/bruno play minutes behind lowry/dd/jj.
            Any fear of losing DeRozan for nothing next summer?
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              LOL man I'm laughing but I really just want to punch all the players and coaches for what they put us fans through. Anyway mcHAPPY I have come to realize you know your shit and most of what you say comes true. I let all the happy go lucky fans convert me a bit when the playoffs started. I just hope your outlook on the future for this team is right but right now I'm not as positive as you are. It starts with Casey getting fired. If he's still here nothing is going to change
              My first 2 years on this board I was the biggest homer and happy go lucky fan you could imagine.

I have learned you can still be a fan while also questioning and criticizing.

But I will say this: I preferred my happy go lucky times over the past few years. It really is more enjoyable having hope and promise.

Hopefully hope and promise returns with a firing and some trading in the next couple of months.

Comment

• Anyone listening to 1050 tsn right now? Jack's putting this on Lowry. Says Lowry needs someone like Pierce in his ear.

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                  Anyone listening to 1050 tsn right now? Jack's putting this on Lowry. Says Lowry needs someone like Pierce in his ear.
                  A lot of it is on Lowry. And Derozan. Those guys needed to lead by both word and deed in terms of making sure everyone was playing the right way on both ends. Instead, too often, they were the biggest part of the problem on the court.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    A lot of it is on Lowry. And Derozan. Those guys needed to lead by both word and deed in terms of making sure everyone was playing the right way on both ends. Instead, too often, they were the biggest part of the problem on the court.
                    It sounded like Jack wants to see Val, DeRozan and Patterson back. Everyone else is fair game.

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                      It sounded like Jack wants to see Val, DeRozan and Patterson back. Everyone else is fair game.
                      I'd completely agree, if not for DeRozan's looming opt-out clause after next season. Get a hometown discount type extension early, or put him on the trade block too. I like Patterson too, but as a backup PF making $6M+, I wouldn't mind cashing him in either. JV, largely due to his age and contract status, is the only player I'd prefer back; but still, make me an offer...

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        I'd completely agree, if not for DeRozan's looming opt-out clause after next season. Get a hometown discount type extension early, or put him on the trade block too. I like Patterson too, but as a backup PF making $6M+, I wouldn't mind cashing him in either. JV, largely due to his age and contract status, is the only player I'd prefer back; but still, make me an offer...
                        I have to say, I was shocked at how upset Jack was at Lowry. He kept saying how he shouldn't have point blank called out DC that way.

I know that Jack has usually defended Lowry throughout games.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          LOL man I'm laughing but I really just want to punch all the players and coaches for what they put us fans through.
                          What they put us through? Cry me a fucking river. The players want to win a lot worse than you want them to win trust me. This is their life, for us its literally a tv show. This is also one team vs another. The washington wizards are better and were more well coached. Now let's improve and move on. Everybody on these boards ios so melodramatic acting like the 15 toronto raptors and their coaching staff somehow "let you down". ,o, family can let you down. Friends can let you down. Your co workers can let you down. Your favorite team was outplayed.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I'm most curious what Lowry meant when he said that there were 'internal issues' that need to be addressed. This is the legitimate smoking gun of the day.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Yeah that's what i'm thinking. I think he'd done. I'd be surprised if he's back next season. But again, i don't think this is all his fault.
                              That is irrelevant. The question is can he fix this mess. I'm pretty sure the answer is a resounding no.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• The offseason (for us) just started and I'm already dying for something to happen.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X