Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exit interviews & MU's news conference - MLSE APPROVES D-LEAGUE TEAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all of these sound hilarious... Am I the only one stuck at work today or what!?

Comment

• Someone should ask him why he sat DeRozan out vs Boston.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        And the un-said part of that statement is... and the players didn't follow through on my plan. Straight up teflon.
        Thanks for letting us know that the players have tuned you out.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          all of these sound hilarious... Am I the only one stuck at work today or what!?
          Yeah i can't wait to watch this later lmao!
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It just seems like Casey's given up.

I kinda feel bad, he's not an idiot, but he acts like one when it comes to coaching.

but still, GTFO Casey.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              And the un-said part of that statement is... and the players didn't follow through on my plan. Straight up teflon.
              He's grasping for straws. He knows the likelihood of him coming back next season is slim. He may as well of just begged to keep his job this afternoon.

Comment

• Casey might as well beg on 1 knee for his job
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• He knows he's been fired. MU probably told him and is waiting after the closing interviews to let him go.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

and yet we didn't do it...
                    He often talked about the fact that he would let the ball-handlers change up the play-call at any time if they had the advantage. That was 100% his choice to not hold the players accountable. And then in February, he admitted that this was happening too much, yet it never really changed even after Casey admitted it had become a problem.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                      He's grasping for straws. He knows the likelihood of him coming back next season is slim. He may as well of just begged to keep his job this afternoon.
                      Kinda feel sorry for him, but at the same time, there is an arrogance there that deserved to be humbled. Casey is definitely not so great under stress (to put it mildly).

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        It just seems like Casey's given up.

I kinda feel bad, he's not an idiot, but he acts like one when it comes to coaching.

but still, GTFO Casey.
                        It's like by calling out all the ways he failed this season, he can own it and explain to MU how he'll fix the problems next year. I suppose it's better than saying nothing and waiting for media and/or MU to call him out on those areas.

The stupid thing is that half of them (ie: offensive style/strategy, pace of play) he admitted noticing early on when they were winning, yet didn't bother doing anything about it. To me, failing to fix a problem you're aware of is even worse then simply failing without noticing that the problem existed...

#FireCasey

Comment

• After Casey's interview I'd be extremely shocked if he's back next year
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• where jj? jv? tyler? bruno?

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              It's like by calling out all the ways he failed this season, he can own it and explain to MU how he'll fix the problems next year. I suppose it's better than saying nothing and waiting for media and/or MU to call him out on those areas.

The stupid thing is that half of them (ie: offensive style/strategy, pace of play) he admitted noticing early on when they were winning, yet didn't bother doing anything about it. To be, failing to fix a problem you're aware of is even worse then simply failing without noticing that the problem existed...

#FireCasey
                              exactly, like I said earlier, sign of intelligent life, but moronic for not addressing any of these issues.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                where jj? jv? tyler? bruno?
                                I don't expect Bruno to do one.

Comment

Working...
                                X