Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
    He's the worst coach in whole league. All the assistants we have are better

But like in his defence , he did admit to all the issues we were bickering over here..
    So maybe he's not as big as a Moron as we thought. Thank god for that
    Well he's fallen far or everyone else in the league has raised their game. Take a still back through memory lane in here on this board and I guarantee you that you will see high praise for him in the not too distant past. I'm not saying he should stay or go but let's not lose perspective here just because we're raw due to a humiliating first round sweep. Things could be worse. Much worse.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Well he's fallen far or everyone else in the league has raised their game. Take a still back through memory lane in here on this board and I guarantee you that you will see high praise for him in the not too distant past. I'm not saying he should stay or go but let's not lose perspective here just because we're raw due to a humiliating first round sweep. Things could be worse. Much worse.

Well of course they can be worse, but they can be much better as well. While there are worse coaches, there are many that would be a big upgrade. Let's take the chance.

Comment

I was a fan in his first year.

Unfortunately very little of that first year ever carried over.

And all the first year did was destroy an opportunity to pick higher than 8th in a very good draft.

Comment

• He made Bargnani play defense for 13 games. Was impressed by that feat.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Well of course they can be worse, but they can be much better as well. While there are worse coaches, there are many that would be a big upgrade. Let's take the chance.
            Right and so my point is what if you're Ujiri and you somehow know (connections) that the guy you want won't sign with your team and you're fairly certain you're going to have to settle for someone on Casey's level. What do you do then? Still fire Casey? If so, why do you do it?

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            I was a fan in his first year.

Unfortunately very little of that first year ever carried over.

And all the first year did was destroy an opportunity to pick higher than 8th in a very good draft.
            I think it's flawed to blame the guy for draft positioning outcomes. If he's as bad as everyone thinks then anybody would have had that season with the team; you can't have it both ways, either he stinks or he doesn't.

So, blame Ujiri for assembling enough pieces to not suck.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Less than $4M....that is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Less than the Mid-Level Exception, Less than the #1 or #2 pick will make.

There are lots of reasons to worry, but $4M isn't one of them.
              Exactly, playing more than 2 home games in the playoffs should easily cover that.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                Exactly, playing more than 2 home games in the playoffs should easily cover that.
                If it were your $4.0M you might sing a different tune.

Comment

Right and so my point is what if you're Ujiri and you somehow know (connections) that the guy you want won't sign with your team and you're fairly certain you're going to have to settle for someone on Casey's level. What do you do then? Still fire Casey? If so, why do you do it?

I think it's flawed to blame the guy for draft positioning outcomes. If he's as bad as everyone thinks then anybody would have had that season with the team; you can't have it both ways, either he stinks or he doesn't.

Casey offense and defence doesn't work. Casey needs to completely reinvent himself to be considered even terrible. At this point Casey has zero history since everything he has tried needs to be thrown away. It's like D'Antoni becoming a defence first coach or abandoning 7 seconds or less.

Comment

I was referring to when I was a fan of Casey's: 2011-2012.

He is a one trick pony that the rest of the league found out shortly after the roster became good enough to no longer be another gimme in an 82 game schedule.

So I do believe I can have it both ways.

Comment

If it were your $4.0M you might sing a different tune.

lol, I doubt that, not with the revenue that can be generated from tickets and TV with a deep playoff run. Small investment really IMO

Comment

• You think this team can make a deep playoff run? I'm not with you.

Comment

You think this team can make a deep playoff run? I'm not with you.

In this terrible Eastern Conference?? How bad do you think they are?

Comment

• Bad enough right now not to make a deep run. They don't have enough winners on this team. It's a collection of pieces and some fit, some don't. Lots of work to be done this off-season.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              In this terrible Eastern Conference?? How bad do you think they are?
                              this team could possibly miss the playoffs next season.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                this team could possibly miss the playoffs next season.
                                Hmm....

I don't see that happening, even with Casey. Unless we trade a key piece away or tank.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X