TIME TO PANIC !!! What if Casey stays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jerome wrote: View Post
    jerome is ok with Casey staying for one more year and MU sign a bunch of 1 year deals to prepare for 2016. It's just that jerome will be watching Andrew and the wolves next season.

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

I told you guys Casey most likely wasn't going anywhere. I never got the sense that he was going to get fired. This franchise is fucked for a very long time. If our GM is incompetent as well then nothing good will come of this.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Oh, Hey Dwayne Casey! Didn't know you were on Raptors Republic!

mortgagejake wrote: View Post
          Well, let me entertain you for a minute. You're a fan. Someone with 1% basketball knowledge compared to people who live, breathe, and work in the business day in day out. You know nothing. You never sit in the locker room. You have no idea what the behind-the-scenes situations are. You have no concept of what management and ownership wants from you. You are a blade of grass in the field, and along with 99% of the rest of the fans, your voice means nothing to anyone except a message board who relies on your comments to exist.

Have I made it clear what your opinion is worth to Masai and anyone else in the NBA?

This doesn't only go for you but to anyone else who thinks they know more than NBA-level executives, scouts, and professionals.

This is why you have a job or are a student or whatever you do, and they do what they do, and get paid to do it, and you don't.

Cool?

Comment

Honestly, I think I would be more pissed off with the Raptors retaining Casey than I was with the playoff shellacking. I was so sick of watching this predictable, hail-mary offense and a defense that made every other offence they play look like the freaking Spurs, that I was entirely at peace with the season coming to an end. Now, you're telling me that we've got at least another season of this? Sorry, player turnover isn't going to cut it, it's still going to be ugly, unwatchable ball that is going to underutilize whatever roster we have next season.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              I am not sure how Lowry can stay after his comments today.

Pretty big hanging curve ball to praise him as a man and make no mention of his skills at what their relationship is built upon.
              And Casey basically said Lowry was fat. I'm sure that went over well.

Bruce Arthur said today that the Raptors were told that Lowry would not re-sign last year if Casey was retained. That was obviously sorted but it's pretty clear that issues remain.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Grange seems to think the fans calling for blood believe a coaching change alone is enough.

Boob.

I won't be subjecting myself to another year of this shitty basketball.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Did this article just suggested that no changes need to be made to the team????

Comment

Aren't these the same guys that started the Bosh-Lowry rumor last year

Comment

I bet Masai was ready to fire Casey but then he saw Casey wearing his championship ring and realized how big a mistake it would be to fire an NBA champion coach!

Great gambit Casey, it's easily the best adjustment you've made all year.

Comment

Only things Casey is good at is keeping his job, and buying spiffy suits

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                          The thing is I dont mind giving Casey a shot with new personnel. What ticks me off is I know he is not going to use JV, hold DD and KLow accountable, not play JJ, and if he can't get JJ mins, then how tf is he getting Bruno minutes. If he can run a defence with a half decent offence I dont mind him back.
                          There is no combination of player that suits Casey's system that is also available. He overuses favorites and under utilizes everyone else. His defense doesn't suit the NBA

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Only things Casey is good at is keeping his job, and buying spiffy suits
                            Sam Mitchell was better at one of those things ...

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                              The only way I can see Casey returning is MU completely blows everything up. Casey is the perfect coach to tank, because he's not going to win you any games.

But I don't want to tank...so...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!l!!!!!!
                              No he isn't. He beats terrible teams with a go no where system. He will hover around 40 wins

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                                I bet Masai was ready to fire Casey but then he saw Casey wearing his championship ring and realized how big a mistake it would be to fire an NBA champion coach!

Great gambit Casey, it's easily the best adjustment you've made all year.
                                The one adjustment he makes is the one that we don't want.

Casey: The Ultimate Troll
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X