No announcement yet.

TIME TO PANIC !!! What if Casey stays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIME TO PANIC !!! What if Casey stays?

We're fucked?

He was so confident in the press conference interview.... Demar was praising him..

If he leaves we'll be successful if he stays were going down the drain and so is the fan base, it's black and white !!

Masai's potential is judged by whether he will fire casey or keep him!!

PS I think I spelled panic wrong... I am seriously panicking ..... I was praying for a 0-4 rape, but NOT THAT CASEY STAYS AFTER THE RAPE lmao
    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

I'm genuinely worried about this as well.

He was too confident

Comment

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/st...63468556017665

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine
      More clarity comes Tuesday when Raps GM Masai Ujiri has season-ending presser but initial indications are Dwane Casey to return next season

Comment

PANIC.

Or is he going to be the tank commander?

Comment

Not Too Xabi wrote: View Post

More clarity comes Tuesday when Raps GM Masai Ujiri has season-ending presser but initial indications are Dwane Casey to return next season

Comment

If Casey stays I wont watch a single game next year. #6ers

Comment

Other than stating the obvious, this article says that Casey likely to return : http://teamstre.am/1z7VVyo

Comment

military coup?

Comment

Not Too Xabi wrote: View Post

If Casey stays I will laugh so hard I'll vomit and then choke on my vomit and become a ghost and return to haunt the ACC for the next 100 years.

Comment

If Masai brings back Casey and doesn't completely blow it up then, like, wow...

Comment

There will be riots in the streets of Toronto if Casey returns. Masai must know this.

Comment

Honestly, I waste too much time watching basketball. This would be the perfect reason for me to quit the Raptors.

Bring him back Masai!
                        Last edited by JimiCliff; Mon Apr 27, 2015, 10:12 PM.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

hahaha oh god say it ain't so.

What do these NBA professionals with their many years of basketball experience see that we don't?

Comment

The only way to properly articulate Casey staying is this: it would be the single most disappointing thing to ever happen to this team.

It could seriously alienate the hardcore fanbase. The fans who were willing to sit through so many terrible years.

Fuck Dwane Casey. He's the biggest problem with this team.

Comment

Meh... either coach goes or most of the players go. I'd prefer it be the coach AND most of the players, but either way, I'll still be here cheering on this ever-maddening organization. And I'll probably have a few good laughs as this boards absolutely explodes!

Comment

Working...
                              X