Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will what the Wizard do in the next round change your outlook on the series ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guyroch wrote: View Post
    Were the Wizards that good or were the Raptors that bad is my question ? If they go out in 4 in the next round or they take out the next opponent in 5 games .. Will either scenario change your outlook on the series ?
    I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Hawks next round. The Wizards are that good. Like i saud before, if Beal was healthy all year they woudl've won 50+ games this year.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Hawks next round. The Wizards are that good. Like i saud before, if Beal was healthy all year they woudl've won 50+ games this year.
      No they're not. They are going to lose big. Shooters spreading the floor completely destroys Wiz front and Hawks can defend size with Milsap and Horford. Wittman will look terrible

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Speaking of pretenders, the Hawks are looking a little shaky right now.
        Playoff Hollins is messing up the Hawks right now. They'll recover, I think.

Same can be said about us with DeRozan.

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
          Were the Wizards that good or were the Raptors that bad is my question ? If they go out in 4 in the next round or they take out the next opponent in 5 games .. Will either scenario change your outlook on the series ?
          No. Not at all.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            No they're not. They are going to lose big. Shooters spreading the floor completely destroys Wiz front and Hawks can defend size with Milsap and Horford. Wittman will look terrible
            We'll see

If you're having trouble beating the Nets. You're going to be in a lot of trouble vs the Wizards.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nope.
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Maybe a little? If the Wizards were playing rope-a-dope all year and are actually the class of the East that would make me feel a little better. Unlikely though. And even then, the Raptors should have won a game or two.
                That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

We'll see

If you're having trouble beating the Nets. You're going to be in a lot of trouble vs the Wizards.
                  Nets have Williams, Joe and Lopez with Hollins as HC. They can be competive. They will chip away when Hawks go cold. Losing Thebo hurts and they are banged up. Spurs always struggle first round too.

Comment

Hell no.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

No this team is hot garbage
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I'd have to go with "No" as well.

Comment

The Raptors were THAT bad. Pre-All Star Raps would sweep this team

Comment

I have the Wiz going all the way to the conference finals. They're fully healthy, have the best pg in the east, a solid side kick (Beal), a beastly frontcourt, and The Truth. They also have a pretty decent bench.

Nets are still damn good though. Brook is a beast and Deron Williams finally woke up. A Nets/Wiz matchup would also be interesting as Paul Pierce said that Deron didn't wanna be the guy in BK.

Comment

Nope. I don't give a cr@p what the Wizards do. For all I care, I have two words for them, "SUCK IT!"
                              Raptors should have brought it, but for whatever reason, they left it... left it on January 8, 2015...

Hahahaha...

Meh, after the Raptors were bounced from the playoffs my team(s) is now turned to the West with Grizzly Bears and/or Spurs
                              #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

We'll see

Eh, I'd say they were able to handle the nets pretty comfortably by the end. It was just a matter of Lopez going cold.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X