Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally some good news - Andrew Wiggins to be named Rookie of the Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some good news - Andrew Wiggins to be named Rookie of the Year!

What a shocker
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Canada!

Comment

Next stop - MVP? Hopefully that happens as a Raptor

Comment

WOW.. Bruno got robbed. what a shock

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
            What a shocker
            c'mon dude! One of ours (kinda?) just won something in the nba.. #InvasionInProgress

Comment

This award kind of feels like winning the Atlantic division though. Too many injuries to key rookies this year.

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  This award kind of feels like winning the Atlantic division though. Too many injuries to key rookies this year.
                  no one injured would have challenged Andrew. If Mirotic played more he may have won it

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                    no one injured would have challenged Andrew. If Mirotic played more he may have won it
                    You're crazy if you don't think Jabari would have challenged Maple. Jabari won Rookie of the Month in November and it definitely would have been a race between the two.

I don't care, I'm just glad there's a silver lining for us Canadian hoops fans

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                      Parker, Embiid, and Randle all probably had a shot as well if they weren't injured.

Comment

Parker, Embiid, and Randle all probably had a shot as well if they weren't injured.
                        Um no. Maple jordan is better than all those losers !
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

When's he demanding a trade to TO?

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            You're crazy if you don't think Jabari would have challenged Maple. Jabari won Rookie of the Month in November and it definitely would have been a race between the two.

I don't care, I'm just glad there's a silver lining for us Canadian hoops fans
                            you may be right but Wig was lost at the beginning and improved rapidly after that

Comment

I hope all these fellows are healthy next year a very promising draft class was hit hard with the injury bug

Comment

Working...
                              X