2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    I thought the expirings of Hayes, Hans & Fields for Lee could get that deal done on its own? Assuming we don't re-sign Lou, with Amir & Vasquez already gone (matching Carroll's incoming), there would seem to be enough cap space available.
    I believe after July 1 these contracts have expired and can only be used in a sign-and-trade scenario (ie. Hayes agrees to a new contract on a sign-and-trade deal to GSW), which means GSW would have to take back salary.

Comment

• Also, I have a prediction. When LMA signs somewhere else, we sign wes Matthews at all costs. Then we ship him in a sign and trade to the team that got LMA and milk them for all assets while we can

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Do you guys know we were laughing stock of the NBA before Casey got here. Now were one of 8 teams that gets a meeting with arguably the best Free Agent on the market.

For the last two years you guys have been calling for Casey's head but his boss keeps backing him. I think his opinion is more valid than you guys.

Put the pitchforks down and realize what you guys want and what Masai wants are two9 totally different things
        I was okay going with Casey for another year after the first round loss to Brooklyn (not sure how he couldn't have been extended then) But last year there were so many examples of poor rotation, poor play calls, poor plays coming out of timeouts, poor last possession plays, just plain getting out coached, not to mention the style of offense was an obimination.

I thought he should be fired at the end of last year. I do trust Masaii though. And if he, for whatever reason, feels it makes sense for DC to coach next year (I'm hoping its to bridge the gap to Thibs next year), then I can live with it, I guess.

I'm sure DC has forgotten more about basketball than many of us will ever know, but I have a problem with his execution. That's all I see. And I do believe I am qualified to critique basketball, and coaching just as I can critique a movie or music. I might know less about directing than Michael Bay, but I can still tell you that 'Pearl Harbor' sucked. And I know a lot more about basketball than movies.

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
          You guys think Casey will try this lineup next season

Kyle Lowry
          Demar Derozen
          Terrence Ross
          Demarre Carroll
          Pattrick Patterson
          too big, not enough point guards
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Woj just tweeted

Phoenix has traded Marcus Morris, Reggie Bullock and Danny Granger to Detroit for future picks, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Comment

• Suns are clearing salary cap space. For LMA?

Comment

• They could be. But if he doesn't sign there, it is because their team looks much weaker on paper now

Comment

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
                  Also, I have a prediction. When LMA signs somewhere else, we sign wes Matthews at all costs. Then we ship him in a sign and trade to the team that got LMA and milk them for all assets while we can
                  Can't sign another FA to trade

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Guarantee, then during the post game presser he'll complain about rebounding
                    'we usually get those rebounds'

Comment

• If the brothers have been split can we go after markieff...? Wouldn't mind that at all. Dude can ball

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Can't sign another FA to trade
                        If only you could, that's some NBA 2k13 stuff right there.

Comment

• When are Wes and Deandre going to make their decisions

Comment

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
                            They could be. But if he doesn't sign there, it is because their team looks much weaker on paper now
                            They lost the shittier Morris twin, a 2nd year player who doesn't play, and a broken vet who doesn't play.

Comment

• woj just tweeted

"Suns need to get off Markieff Morris/PJ Tucker in sign-and-trades or dumps to get closer to space needed for Chandler and Aldridge."

they can both help the Raptors

Comment

• One of the best parts of this years free agency is that the Knicks and Lakers are being reduced to fighting over David Lee's shitty contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X