No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nando, Sonny n Ed! Bring em back lol i wouldnt have a problem as long as they dont break the bank. All 3 for $6Mish? Id have those 3 over Vasquez thats for sure.

Comment

• Vet Minimum !!! Why not !!

Comment

• h

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

h
          I think I'd be hilarious if Wade ends up in Cleveland somehow

The city of Miami might start a war with Cleveland
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            There is that.

But if Chicago offers him a full 5 year max with no options no bonuses... THE MAX... then any offer sheet Chicago matches will be automatic 3 years.... no player or team option in year 3.

I read that from someone reputable in last couple of days.
            so chicago lays a 5 year max sheet at 12:00 and then doesn't need to worry about butler? that is pretty sweet.

for restricted free agency i would like the nba to have a nhl like compensation package for the team if they choose to let the player walk.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              so chicago lays a 5 year max sheet at 12:00 and then doesn't need to worry about butler? that is pretty sweet.

for restricted free agency i would like the nba to have a nhl like compensation package for the team if they choose to let the player walk.
              If Jimmy is a real rockenrolla, he could still take a 1 year qualifying offer and then do whatever he wants next year. Big gamble, I wouldn't recommend it.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                Matt Bonner is a free agent.

Also, you're beyond delusional if you thought Sonny Weems was going to be a valuable trade asset.
                When did I say that?

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                  When did I say that?
                  Sorry that wasn't directed at your quote. It was a reply to another post in this thread but I see now I should have clarified that a lot better.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                    Sorry that wasn't directed at your quote. It was a reply to another post in this thread but I see now I should have clarified that a lot better.
                    ...but IF the Raps have his rights, and he wants back in the league they have to find a trade partner. No one else can offer him a straight up contract. Scary, huh? He could be the new Landry Fields -- with a bigger ego.

Comment

• Pretty sure any one can offer him a contract, but Raptors would have to tender him a qualifying offer in order to keep his rights as a restricted free agent. I believe anyways

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Not exactly, Butler can still force them into a 3 year deal instead of a 5 year deal with the help of another team, but the Bulls will be guaranteed at least 3 years of Butler if they offer him the max.

If the Bulls are smart they work out a 5 year deal with Butler that has player options in years 4 and 5, keeping their star player happy and more inclined to stay with the Bulls when the 3 years are up.

Comment

• I'm 99.99999% sure we have absolutely no rights to Sonny Weems.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            I'm 99.99999% sure we have absolutely no rights to Sonny Weems.
                            They don't.. found this link doing a quick google search:
                            http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1194557

Comment

• how do you guys feel about Danny Granger ?

Comment

• TacoHD wrote: View Post
                                how do you guys feel about Danny Granger ?
                                2015 Danny Granger or 2008 Danny Granger?

Comment

Working...
                                X