No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derozan thread closed down? What is this China, Cuba ,North Korea?

Come on mods--the whole point of RR is to promote discussion. Warn posters that post inappropriately even if it is a mod but closing it infringes on us all.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      Can you please come with me. You've won a... ummm... prize... say your goodbyes.

The DeRozan thread simply overheated and needs a bit of a cooling off period.

DeScussion is good, DeBate is healthy, but everyone just needs to remember to keep DePersonal stuff to DemSelves.
      Can't offenders be warned while allowing the discussion to continue?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Absolutely nothing.

I think that was the point.
        Who made that decision?

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
          Who made that decision?

I don't know.

But from my experience as a mod here I can tell you a lot goes on behind the scenes at various times. When people click "report a post" it goes to all mods/admins. There are some posters who click and complain about EVERYTHING. It becomes tedious and tiresome dealing with all the private messages to sort conflict behind the scenes. If you start banning people they usually only come back with a different IP address.

So while this is an unusual and unprecedented step to close a thread temporarily, nothing new has been written and it gives the mods/admins a break from the nonsense.

Again, this is just my opinion based on experience. I'm no longer a mod so above is just connecting the dots.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Derozan thread closed down? What is this China, Cuba ,North Korea?

Come on mods--the whole point of RR is to promote discussion. Warn posters that post inappropriately even if it is a mod but closing it infringes on us all.

Vote Democrat!

Comment

• Birdman anyone? Heat are trying to unload his contract.

Could we take him?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                Birdman anyone? Heat are trying to unload his contract.

Could we take him?
                Why help out Heat with salary cap when we have JV and Biyombo and knowing that out coach with go small ball in fourth quarter with Scola playing the 5.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  Birdman anyone? Heat are trying to unload his contract.

Could we take him?
                  Please no.

Here's what Casey is gonna see in Birdman. Veteran center with championship pedigree who is agile enough to play his scramble defense better than Jonas. 4th quarters, JV will find himself on the bench. Please no no no no

Comment

• Birdman is no longer Birdman. Father time with the win. Otherwise they would never move him. He's a Riley guy.

Comment

• I'm sorry, but can we have our DeMar thread back already? This is gettting ridiculous, not having a DD thread on a Raptors Discussion Forum.

Comment

• We already got JV/Biyombo/Bebe. There's no room to add Birdman into our line up and he doesn't really push the needle for us in anyway.
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• So rumor is D Rose is getting sued and might have some serious criminal charges thrown at him if any part of the lawsuit is true. Anyone got any info?

1 Part of me hopes none of it is true -- I haven't seen a legit source yet so I won't post.

The other part makes me think that the Bulls are in trouble. (I feel guilty typing that.)

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                            So rumor is D Rose is getting sued and might have some serious criminal charges thrown at him if any part of the lawsuit is true. Anyone got any info?

1 Part of me hopes none of it is true -- I haven't seen a legit source yet so I won't post.

The other part makes me think that the Bulls are in trouble. (I feel guilty typing that.)
                            I'd hate to be a bulls fan.
                            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                              So rumor is D Rose is getting sued and might have some serious criminal charges thrown at him if any part of the lawsuit is true. Anyone got any info?

Im pretty sure it was first reported by TMZ so who knows the validity. Still worrisome

Comment

• I read this on TMZ and said he was being sued. If it was a gang rape and drugging, wouldn't she press charges instead of suing?

Comment

Working...
                                X