No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not gonna lie...the fact that he is Canadian means something, but I'm also glad he capably fills a need
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Except toronto has no PF to speak of (sorry ppatt, you just arent consistent enough buddy)

Salary caps suck ass

Comment

• Thing I don't get is the fit on our bench. Delon Wright is PG, TRoss supposed to play the 2. Where does Joesph fit? Move TRoss to the 3 again?

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
          Thing I don't get is the fit on our bench. Delon Wright is PG, TRoss supposed to play the 2. Where does Joesph fit? Move TRoss to the 3 again?
          I think Delon is gonna be flipping between the bench and the D league team

Comment

• depending on what happens with COJOs salary... a trade for Taj Gibson might be the only way to make the math work now...or hunt for PFs that make AROUND 7 - 8 mill and can be traded for.

Luke, Ross and James Johnson amount to about 8 million for trade purposes
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I think Ross might be out the door. But again, as posted by others, Joseph and Wright or Lowry and Wright can all play together. It is Lowry and Joseph in combo I feel are a bit undersized but that means Lowry, Joseph, demar, Carroll and patman/jv/johnson small ball

Comment

• Corey Joseph's deal needs to come in around 4 - 6 million in order to squeeze Faried out of Denver

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  I think Ross might be out the door. But again, as posted by others, Joseph and Wright or Lowry and Wright can all play together. It is Lowry and Joseph in combo I feel are a bit undersized but that means Lowry, Joseph, demar, Carroll and patman/jv/johnson small ball
                  I wouldn't let go of Ross unless we can get a decent PF in return

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    Corey Joseph's deal needs to come in around 4 - 6 million in order to squeeze Faried out of Denver
                    I think his deal will be closer to a 3 year 27 million

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                      Thing I don't get is the fit on our bench. Delon Wright is PG, TRoss supposed to play the 2. Where does Joesph fit? Move TRoss to the 3 again?
                      Wright is an untested rookie, this team is trying to win 50 games and some playoff series. They need someone who can play serious backup PG minutes plus start in some games when Lowry's injured.

Comment

• Is this guy for real?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The more Spurs here the better. He was taught well. Casey better not fuck with him.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                            I think his deal will be closer to a 3 year 27 million
                            I seriously doubt we pay COJO that much...without starting him

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              I seriously doubt we pay COJO that much...without starting him
                              Rich Paul is his agent...

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Is this guy for real?

I hope he was missing the sarcasm font...or else....

Comment

Working...
                                X