2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Maybe we can ask Wayne Gretzky to be available via Skype.
    You spelled Jamaal Magloire incorrectly.

Comment

• Joel Freeland is available still........ I mean, do we go this low for a PF?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        LMA and Bosh are close -- it's probably Bosh whose in his ear about going there. They would move Whiteside and Deng in a heartbeat.
        Ugh... BC and his Euro-Raptors phase, selecting old #7 over LMA.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Joel Freeland is available still........ I mean, do we go this low for a PF?
          I hope not, since Joel Freeland is in no way a PF.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            I hope not, since Joel Freeland is in no way a PF.
            He played more minutes at PF than C last year..... and he's a pretty good lockdown guy on D. But I only like him as a bench unit guy.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              He played more minutes at PF than C last year..... and he's a pretty good lockdown guy on D. But I only like him as a bench unit guy.
              From bball ref? Their positional distribution is not always great. I've seen Freeland play enough to know he's a C. Nothing about his game really fits playing at PF. Trust me, you'd rather start Bebe (who's quicker) or James Johnson there (who's better in every way at PF) than Freeland. He's basically a scrub. He's not at all a lockdown guy on D, especially at PF where he wouldn't have the quickness to keep up with the vast majority of PFs in the league now. The only reason I can see you thinking that is from the game we played them, where Freeland (and really all Portland's bigs) could not get whistled for fouls.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                Wade just for 1 year $20 million with Heat.
                How can they make room for LMA after that?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Ugh... BC and his Euro-Raptors phase, selecting old #7 over LMA.
                  Mack you just reminded me of something horrible.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    How can they make room for LMA after that?
                    I think its important for a successful franchise like Miami to show loyalty to its esteemed players first and foremost. Especially its greatest player of all time. Its like the Lakers giving Kobe that massive extension even when he was injured. Or Jordan getting $33M in his Contract year. Them giving that to Wade, I respect that. Don't mess around with the hand that has fed you for so many years.

Comment

• why couldn't we have done that Dudley trade... seems like a steal to me
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                        Mack you just reminded me of something horrible.
                        You did it first when you said LMA and Bosh! Ooooohhhhh what could've been. Remember all the "they're both PF's, it'll never work" talk... OK, enough now...

Comment

• Resign Lou and trade Ross to the Rockets for Terrence Jones.

Lowry/Wright
                          DD/Lou
                          Carroll/JJ
                          Jones/2Pat
                          JV/Bebe or FA
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I guess the kings offered wes a 3 year 45 mill offer. If mu wants him he better act fast. Not sure abour signingg him @ that price tho...

Comment

• With Wrights ability to play the 1 and the 2, do you think its worth it to go after a guy like Joseph instead of resigning Lou?

I think Joseph brings more of the characteristics of a championship team to the raptors than Lou does. Lou seems like a slightly better version of JR Smith, and we all know how JR performed in the NBA finals...

Joseph will bring you an added ball handler that is young and has NBA finals experience. He's a good distributor, very good defender and can shoot the ball some. Eventually he could replace Lowry when Lowry's contract expires.

PPat to me is fine as a starting 4 because of the added defence we've picked up in Carroll.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                                I guess the kings offered wes a 3 year 45 mill offer. If mu wants him he better act fast. Not sure abour signingg him @ that price tho...
                                sign and trade?

Comment

Working...
                                X