No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.5 mill for Biyombo, 3.5 mill for Dorrell Wright, 2.8 mill (RMLE) for ???, and 4 mill for Nando.

???=Hans?

Comment

• honest question..... how the heck did we get the new york pick for bargs.... did Masai drug dolan??

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
        honest question..... how the heck did we get the new york pick for bargs.... did Masai drug dolan??
        Who thought both Denver and NY would be this bad.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
          I smell a trade blooming now, not much of worth left available in regards to Free agency...so a trade seem most logical
          Faried please

Comment

• #trailofmasaitrades

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Who thought both Denver and NY would be this bad.
              Also NYK dumped alot of bad contracts in the deal too. Camby, Richardson and Novak

Comment

• Hopefully Ross will get traded in a package for some good PF. Ross needs a change of scenery and is pretty much DONE here.

Comment

• Ross/Ridnour/Johnson to Bulls for Taj Gibson...use full MLE on Emeka Okafor

resign Lou and that is a successful off season
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• At this point MU has to know he's not in the running for LMA right? Wonder what he's working on.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      Ross/Ridnour/Johnson to Bulls for Taj Gibson...use full MLE on Emeka Okafor

Colangelo would be pleased.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I know this is kinda off topic but I hope Jordan lands in Dallas this offseason. As a result Clips would hopefully get worse, which would cause Griffin and Paul to leave LA next summer in free agency which leads to a not so good 16-17 season, which leads to a higher draft pick in the 2017 draft....

#InMasaiWeTrust
                        Last edited by GinobilisBaldSpot; Fri Jul 3, 2015, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Colangelo would be pleased.
                          I see what you did there.
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            Ross/Ridnour/Johnson to Bulls for Taj Gibson...use full MLE on Emeka Okafor

+1 Ridnour part is interesting cause bulls do need a back up PG right?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• The pick is lottery protected. Without paul and griffin the clips probably don't make the playoffs and we get stuck with two 2nds.

Comment

• Watch Masai full off a trade for a PF that one knee was available like Serge Ibaka...
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X