• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post

No way we trade Demar now!
    Was thinking the opposite.

-From the Toronto Sun:

(GM Masai) Ujiri also could swing a deal involving part of his core. Whispers continue to circulate that DeMar DeRozan's camp will be after the new mid-max (a whopping $25.3 million) a year from now and there is no way the Raptors will be comfortable footing that bid.-

If Carroll is getting 15 mil a year, then it 'makes sense' for DeMar's camp to pursue that money. I don't think Masai gives him that deal.

Comment

• so Amir's rights are expected to be renounced....new PF on the way

Comment

• I would do anything for LMA right now barring trading Carroll or JV. Put everything and everyone on the auction block Masai!!!! Lowry.... Demar..... picks...... everything

Comment

• Comment

• Poor Amir. Should have been a Raptor for life.

Comment

• Comment

• Think Raps are going to have to trade for a PF. Theres no real options in FA that are in our budget or that are even starting material.

Not saying I want him but Taj seems like the most logical target.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  Think Raps are going to have to trade for a PF. Theres no real options in FA that are in our budget or that are even starting material.

Not saying I want him but Taj seems like the most logical target.
                  Farried may still be a target depending on what Denver wants for him.

Comment

• whose head would explode if we did sign and trade for Wes Matthews using DeRozan and Ross and Ridnour?
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      whose head would explode if we did sign and trade for Wes Matthews using DeRozan and Ross and Ridnour?
                      Mine. I guess.

Has anyone recovered like recovered for real from torn Achilles?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Farried may still be a target depending on what Denver wants for him.
                        Farieds deal at 11 per starting this year for four years is another coup
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Mine. I guess.

Has anyone recovered like recovered for real from torn Achilles?
                          very, very few. add in that he's 30 and... yeah i don't really like the odds. and i'm speaking as a BIG wes fan.

if he was healthy i'd do it, probably.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• David Lee, or even better one of the PF from Houston for the Ridnour's Salary. Now that the Raptors have spent $14.2 Million front end here with 4.5% increases,(4/60) and there is the new projected cap space of $69 Million, there is approx. 10 Million left to spend before the cap is hit.

With 10 players on the team and the cap at 13 players (WRIGHT, Powell and Deandre Daniels) the Raptors have enough to make a trade or sign a power forward.

Than you have room to sign a BACK up center and another PG in your MLE.

Comment

• I don't mind getting T.Jones now as long as we don't play him and Ross together on the same line ups…
                              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• meanwhile reports are that Magic won't match a max to Harris.

fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X