2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post

Hey, Jared Dudley is who I was asking us to get, before we went into this whole "Middleton, no, Harris, no, Favors, no, LaMarcus, no, Love" direction

I think Dudley would be a great fit, and a big upgrade at SF.
    He opted in to his final year with the bucks... So scrap that idea.

Comment

• I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
      Wait how does lebron have one then
      You're allowed to have a player option but only in the last year of the contract. I presume an ETO is slightly different in that it can be in another year but it needs to be part of a 5 yr contract. /shrug

I'm sure this summer you'll see a lot of 2 year contracts with player options for the 2nd year - essentially a one year contract.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
        Wait how does lebron have one then
        He has player option, not an ETO. He signed a 1+1 contract (1 year plus a player option), and I think LaMarcus will sign a similar contract too.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
          He opted in to his final year with the bucks... So scrap that idea.
          Oh? There goes that. It's interesting that he would do that, did his agent really think that he couldn't get anything better than 1 year / 4 mil.

Comment

Oh? There goes that. It's interesting that he would do that, did his agent really think that he couldn't get anything better than 1 year / 4 mil.
            Going for the max next year.

Comment

• I hope this max to DeAndre Jordan thing is just Cuban's way to screw up the Clippers a little, make them overpay DeAndre, get them into tax. If so, that's smart. If Cuban actually hopes to end up with DeAndre at that price, he's nuts.

Comment

I hope this max to DeAndre Jordan thing is just Cuban's way to screw up the Clippers a little, make them overpay DeAndre, get them into tax. If so, that's smart. If Cuban actually hopes to end up with DeAndre at that price, he's nuts.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

He has player option, not an ETO. He signed a 1+1 contract (1 year plus a player option), and I think LaMarcus will sign a similar contract too.
                  Yea that's what I meant to say earlier. I just got eto mixed up
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Just read that the lakers are looking to trade basically everyone other than kobe to make room for potential signings of LA and DeAndre. The raps could potentially trade LRs contract and a pick (probably the knicks pick) for Randle.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                      Just read that the lakers are looking to trade basically everyone other than kobe to make room for potential signings of LA and DeAndre. The raps could potentially trade LRs contract and a pick (probably the knicks pick) for Randle.
                      How would that even be possible? Thats like 65 million for 3 guys. Who would you trade that makes enough money? They have room for one max right now. How do you go about trading a bunch of shitty depth players to clear another 20 million? And then once you do that, you still have to make a whole roster all over again with new shitty depth players. Just not feasible
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        As I said before, it was tenforthewin who posted it, which means he just made it up, it's kinda his thing. You've been here since 2011, how could you not know that by now? Or did you just not see who posted it?
                        Boys a genius

Comment

• new Raptors Republic contest. First one to mention DeMar DeRozan in the next 24 hours gets a flying elbow drop to the nutsack/ovaries.

2nd contest, if you can say ANYTHING that already hasn't been said about DeMar 450 fucking times a day ( I have to read this shit people...it's killing me) I'll like every post you make for a month and tell people you are a "cool dude"
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            new Raptors Republic contest. First one to mention DeMar DeRozan in the next 24 hours gets a flying elbow drop to the nutsack/ovaries.

2nd contest, if you can say ANYTHING that already hasn't been said about DeMar 450 fucking times a day ( I have to read this shit people...it's killing me) I'll like every post you make for a month and tell people you are a "cool dude"
                            This second contest seems like a trick so you can get to give out flying elbow drops to nutsacks/ovaries.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              new Raptors Republic contest. First one to mention DeMar DeRozan in the next 24 hours gets a flying elbow drop to the nutsack/ovaries.

Dd averaged 26.1 pts and 8.4 rbs as a freshmen at compton high school. havent seen that one come up much.

Comment

• My apologies to whomever I told that teams under the cap don't get an exception. Apparently we do get the Room MLE - about 2.8 mill. Sounds about right for Mike Dunleavy? Amir?

Comment

Working...
                                X