2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
    ^^^ We don't even have Joseph and you are coming up with trades for K.L.
    Yeah but Houston could be an intriguing trade partner for KL given their prior interest in him and our need for a 4.

Comment

What are we doing with all these PGs when we don't have a PF ?
      I hope MU does not think that Biyombo was his PF answer.
      the man is working ffs...he has crossed starting calibre SF, backup C, Backup PG, and 6th man off his list already.

Some GMs can't even overpay people with exploded achilles tendons

I'm withholding judgements until the day he holds his press conference and says we are done making moves for now
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
        Yeah but Houston could be an intriguing trade partner for KL given their prior interest in him and our need for a 4.
        trading KL for players that will be RFA isnt the best move

Comment

• I wouldnt be surprised at all if they just traded luke and a second to miami for McBob

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            the man is working ffs...he has crossed starting calibre SF, backup C, Backup PG, and 6th man off his list already.

Some GMs can't even overpay people with exploded achilles tendons

I'm withholding judgements until the day he holds his press conference and says we are done making moves for now

MU has horseshoes in his ass because everything kind of fell into his lap

Comment

• I can't believe some fans on here are still talking about Nando De Colo. He was nothing special and we only had him half a season, even Sonny Weems is 5x more relevant.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                MU has horseshoes in his ass because everything kind of fell into his lap
                Thats why cap space and maintaining flexibility is crucial to success. You need to be ready when these things pop up
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Lowry could be the guy on the move.. he was our MVP last two years so losing him would be a huge loss.. however he was also really bad at the end of last year, and may be disgruntled. Can Cojo start or is that a bad idea since he can't really shoot the 3 that well?

How about Lowry to Houston for Ariza and TJones?
                  Lowry is an all star, maybe not the most consistent one or the most healthy, but still. I would hope for much more than a mediocre PF and a solid but not elite 30 year old 3D guy.

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Cory Joseph ‏@Cory_Joe 1m1 minute ago
                      #WeTheNorth here I come!!!!!

Details

Comment

• fuck 7.5 is a little high...but good deal. What does this look like in year 1 with raises?

Comment

• Yas good signing.

Comment

• 7.5 is not bad... i was expecting something a little bit higher

Comment

^^^ We don't even have Joseph and you are coming up with trades for K.L.
                              Marc Stein retweeted
                              Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 23s23 seconds ago
                              Sources: Cory Joseph and the Toronto Raptors have agreed to a 4-year year deal worth $30 million

Cory JosephVerified account
                              ‏@Cory_Joe
                              #WeTheNorth here I come!!!!!

Yep .. I was 10 minutes to quick on the draw..
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                                7.5 is not bad... i was expecting something a little bit higher
                                average of 7.5 so it might start at 6.7, 7.5, 8.2, 8,9

Comment

Working...
                                X