No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone explain me, why would DeAndre leave Chris Paul, Doc Rivers, lobs? What happened?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      It seems like the Spurs, Lakers and us are the only teams he met with that still have a chance, with us being the lowest chance.
      Knicks probably have a lower chance, atleast he met with us lol

Also, how pissed is Paul Pierce? lol

Also, how long before Masai starts inquiring about Blake Griffin?
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Someone explain me, why would DeAndre leave Chris Paul, Doc Rivers, lobs? What happened?
        Chris Paul can be a meanie poopie head sometimes.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

Someone explain me, why would DeAndre leave Chris Paul, Doc Rivers, lobs? What happened?
          Mark Cuban swindled him
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• I could see LAC making a trade with Indiana to land Hibbert. LAC will still hopefully make the playoffs.. their contender status will take a hit though.

Comment

• sometimes basketball players think they are a lot better than they are. DeAndre appears to be one of those players
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

He wants to be 'the man' lol.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

He realized that the Clips will never win a championship with that core + no bench and decided he wants to try with Dirk, Cuban, Parsons and whoever else they bring in? (While collecting 80 million over the next 4 years, at the end of which he'll still be young enough to sign another good contract)

And maybe Cuban pitched him on being a leader on Dallas, instead of playing 3rd fiddle to CP3 and Griffin forever.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                    Mark Cuban swindled him
                    chandler parsons wooed him
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                      chandler parsons wooed him
                      Haha! DeAndre never stood a chance!

Comment

There were rumblings he wasnt getting along with CP. Rivers had to deny it publicly. If he goes to the Mavs he is going to get less ball.

Comment

• I wish DeAndre did this yesterday. I guess a DeAndre - Tyson Chandler sign and trade would've been a real possibility. I would've loved to see CP3 and Tyson reunited.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            There were rumblings he wasnt getting along with CP. Rivers had to deny it publicly. If he goes to the Mavs he is going to get less ball.

Comment

• apparently the Raptors are 1 of 5 teams pursing vetern PG Will Bynum right now...what role would he play backup? would rather sign Cory Joseph or even stick with Wright as backup than invest in Bynum
                              Last edited by RepTdot; Fri Jul 3, 2015, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• "None of the Clipper players were at meeting."
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X