Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Perspective on Aminu:

He played 18.5 minutes per game last season and was the Mavs 9th man in terms of MPG.

Raptors need help in the starting 5 much more than they do towards the middle-end of the bench.

Reserves have not been the problem for Toronto.
    He was a reserve Dallas, playing behind Parsons who they paid big money to and also seeing some spot power forward duty behind a guy by the name of Dirk. His regular season #s are pedestrian, but he caught fire in his 5 games of the playoffs, 30 minutes per game, 11 points per game on 55% from the field ( 63% from 3) with 7 rebounds, 2 steal and 1.6 blocks per.

I think we have to look at is potential as a starter for us, not as a reserve.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=oeqch8p

just throwing this out there

would have to move Lowry next. Kings?
      If PHX were willing to take DD for Bledsoe..... wow.... just do it. But I'm not sure they do with Booker drafted.

But I still think there is something to the Millsap rumours out of Utah and then there is this as a rationale behind it:
      http://saltcityhoops.com/offensive-r...f-rudy-gobert/

I would look to flip Lowry or Bledsoe to Utah for Favors.

Comment

• Crisis averted:

Comment

• http://www.basketballinsiders.com/po...g-free-agency/

In the latest episode of the Insiders Sports podcast, Basketball Insiders’ Alex Kennedy and Ben Dowsett give their individual winners and losers of the 2015 NBA Draft, break down this summer’s obtainable free agents and discuss the Utah Jazz’s bright future.

57:00 - Millsap talk
          58:30 - Favors talk

Lots of reasons why Millsap might be interested in Utah.

Lots of reasons why Favors would be awesome.

Comment

• Yea he played REALLY well in his first playoff series. I hope that's a sign of things to come if we sign him
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              If PHX were willing to take DD for Bledsoe..... wow.... just do it. But I'm not sure they do with Booker drafted.

But I still think there is something to the Millsap rumours out of Utah and then there is this as a rationale behind it:
              http://saltcityhoops.com/offensive-r...f-rudy-gobert/

I would look to flip Lowry or Bledsoe to Utah for Favors.
              so

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=oeqch8p

plus

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=pzzrrcv

your new roster:

Bledsoe/Wright
              Bullock
              JJ
              Favors/PP
              JV

would need to spend some money on the wing but overall that'd be a pretty entertaining team. the team's strength would actually be interior scoring which would be a real change of pace, not to mention more effective in the playoffs.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• i definitely, definitely want middleton.

our offense is great, dont need a whole lot more. just need spacing.

definitely need D, middleton is one of the best at that.

according to doolittle he wont cost close to max either.
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                  i definitely, definitely want middleton.

our offense is great, dont need a whole lot more. just need spacing.

definitely need D, middleton is one of the best at that.

according to doolittle he wont cost close to max either.
                  But he's RFA, so the only way to get him is to overpay which means paying the max.

Comment

• if you maxed Middleton you could actually sign and start Aminu. imagine the size on the wing? the D? great googly moogly.

Bledsoe/Wright
                    Middleton/Bullock
                    Aminu/JJ
                    Favors/PP
                    JV

*fans self*
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                      But he's RFA, so the only way to get him is to overpay which means paying the max.
                      maybe, maybe not.

doolittle said he wont get that much. bet theres somewhere in between

most places ive seen expect him to get 15 mill, not sure why we think milwaukee would definitely match that
                      "Bruno?
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                        He was a reserve Dallas, playing behind Parsons who they paid big money to and also seeing some spot power forward duty behind a guy by the name of Dirk. His regular season #s are pedestrian, but he caught fire in his 5 games of the playoffs, 30 minutes per game, 11 points per game on 55% from the field ( 63% from 3) with 7 rebounds, 2 steal and 1.6 blocks per.

I think we have to look at is potential as a starter for us, not as a reserve.
                        doubt it, thatd be a little aggressive.

pretty sure it just means that he's a bargain contract.
                        "Bruno?
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• DeMar working out with Boogie. In till Boogie is officially traded I will continue to campaign for him to join this team!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            DeMar working out with Boogie. In till Boogie is officially traded I will continue to campaign for him to join this team!

Is he even on the block in Sac???

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Is he even on the block in Sac???
                              Depends who you ask, what day it is and the earths axis in relation to the moon.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                Aminu's a great fit, especially with the league being the way it is nowadays. he can guard the big 3's of the world (Lebron, Melo) but also switch out on all these VF's (versatile forwards - millsap, josh smith, aaron gordon) and guard them on the perimeter where they do most of their damage while also able to hold his own in the paint.

his completely inability to shoot is concerning, especially FT's, but i kind of look at him as a poor man's MKG. if you can grab him for 4ish mil that's great value.
                                An open perimeter jumper is the best defence against Josh Smith and Aaron Gordon though
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X